The whole HWP matter : Swingers Discussion 1856871012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactThe whole HWP matter
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   12 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the compliment, I sincerely appreciate it but Trust me I understand completely how you might feel, we too get emails from couples so dang hot I'm scared to reply lol. Especially if they're younger , fitter and make statements reguarding how fit and trim they are. At almost 50 I have a "womens' body with curves...I am by no means one of those "lean" girls who you can bounce a quarter off of their tummies. At my age I've had and raised 4 kids and although I try to take care of myself I can't compete with a someone who works out daily and frankly don't want to. Relax , be proud of who you are and know that you have many wonderful qualities that other people will thrill in .....including your womanly figure.

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5440 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't give it a second thought if they're contacting you . You listed yourself as 5'7 and 180 and have posted pictures. To ease your own mind you could put a photo of you fully clothed from top to bottom , block the face out and leave it at that....for your comfort Not theirs. Frankly I think you look lovely. Trust me most of us use our most flattering photos , for the 1000's we take a handful are chosen. Good luckk to you both , Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   12 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter