Super awkward first meetings : Swingers Discussion 205681
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactSuper awkward first meetings
TOPIC: Super awkward first meetings
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
Aloha all...

We're newbies and have had 2 "first meetings" so far. Both were in the evening at bars within restaurants. And both were awkward as h*ll. Everyone just kinda sat there looking at each other across the table, not knowing what to say, so we had stilted, somewhat boring conversation.

Does everyone meet for drinks? Does anyone here do anything else for a first meeting? This sitting there staring at each other thing is NOT happening.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
For the two of us, we find it best to chat, text or email a bit before meeting for the first time. I know many don't like to do this but we're not talking about the endless stuff that goes nowhere. Just enough to get to know each other some.

Grant MI
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I fill in the convo gaps with stories from my blockbuster autobiography, 50 Shades of Stoopid.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Aloha all...

We're newbies and have had 2 "first meetings" so far. Both were in the evening at bars within restaurants. And both were awkward as h*ll. Everyone just kinda sat there looking at each other across the table, not knowing what to say, so we had stilted, somewhat boring conversation.

Does everyone meet for drinks? Does anyone here do anything else for a first meeting? This sitting there staring at each other thing is NOT happening.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Super awkward first meetings