Starting up a conversation : Swingers Discussion 205211101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactStarting up a conversation
TOPIC: Starting up a conversation
Created by: mattandbianca
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We never went back to that club.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
LOL ... the OP reminded me of my attempt to get to know a lady (?) at an area club. I complimented her on her beautiful smile. Her response was to look at me as though I'd just crawled out from under a rock and walk away. Obviously I was mistaken in thinking that she might be someone that I'd enjoy getting to know. Her problem, not mine.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
We have been wondering the same thing. Recently we had our first club expirience together. T is normally very out going but for some reason she was shy that night. I am normally a slow starter but once I hwt comfortable I warm up. We did see a very attractive couple but it was hard to figure out how to approach them. If anyone out there has some suggestions we would love to hear them as well.

New York NY

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Quick question for everyone.

We're not a particularly shy couple but we've found it's hard to strike up a conversation with other couples at large parties and clubs. Once we get past that first sentence, it's easy to keep the conversation going. The best conversation starter we've figured out is Bianca going up to the female and complimenting something she is wearing. It seems a little weird for Matt to do this.

Oftentimes, we can spot a couple that is just standing by themselves looking awkward and we'd love to get the conversation going with them.

We're not looking for pick-up lines, we're just curious what techniques you use to get the conversation going on a two-on-two basis.

University Place WA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Starting up a conversation