Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact So you see a hot couple at a club, now what
TOPIC: So you see a hot couple at a club, now what
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
Webmaster that is pretty good.

Merrimac WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Wow, manny and pleasure, you guys can come up to us anytime. Both you couples are smokin' hot ;-) pleasure(M), who's your WoW toon?

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well manny, judging by the pics that I can see in your profile, you shouldn't be having problems on the appearance front, though perhaps you have been unlucky with type. It could be that they are like you, hoping you would make the first mood. I know we have had trouble with this, as we don't want to come off pushy or single-minded.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I didn't suggest it, I repeated what happened to us as a funny story. Your also planning to meet them later that night, not weeks later.

It's arguable that any pickup line is false or misleading.... Can I buy you a drink? When you really mean can I get into your pants.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
I love that! I'm so trying that next time! We're so shy at first that it takes us most of the evening to work up enough nerve to say something. Instead we just do the whole smile across the room thing and then pray :) Which is not the right way to go about things I suppose.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
If you're kinda shy around new people, like us, this can be difficult.

We usually find it hard to go up and say hi, so we don't :-( but may have no trouble at all.

What you SHOULD do is go over and say hi, introduce yourself, then give them some space so they can discuss you amongst themselves. If they like you, they'll come talk to you later, if they don't, you haven't pressured them and can say hi again next time, at least you may have a new friend rather than someone that avoids you, thinking you're pushy.

We were at a club one time and a couple came over and said "Are you Paul?" I said no and they excused themselves saying, "hmmm, we're supposed to meet a hot couple named Paul and Sue. We'll let us know if you're interested in getting together some time." Then they left. I'm not sure if it was a pickup line or not, but it worked pretty well. Made a reason to come say hi, then left so we didn't feel pressured. It was then easy to go say hi to them later on.

So, tell us how you do it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12136 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: So you see a hot couple at a club, now what