Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact So you see a hot couple at a club, now what
TOPIC: So you see a hot couple at a club, now what
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you're kinda shy around new people, like us, this can be difficult.

We usually find it hard to go up and say hi, so we don't :-( but may have no trouble at all.

What you SHOULD do is go over and say hi, introduce yourself, then give them some space so they can discuss you amongst themselves. If they like you, they'll come talk to you later, if they don't, you haven't pressured them and can say hi again next time, at least you may have a new friend rather than someone that avoids you, thinking you're pushy.

We were at a club one time and a couple came over and said "Are you Paul?" I said no and they excused themselves saying, "hmmm, we're supposed to meet a hot couple named Paul and Sue. We'll let us know if you're interested in getting together some time." Then they left. I'm not sure if it was a pickup line or not, but it worked pretty well. Made a reason to come say hi, then left so we didn't feel pressured. It was then easy to go say hi to them later on.

So, tell us how you do it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you don't ask, you will never know... See someone interesting? Let them know just that, Love your shoes, that dresss is awesome, you rock that tie, what's the deal with those jewels glued to your face, your tattoo is awesome, how long did it take, hell. It doesn't take much to open a line of communication and see where it leads, I had someone come up to me last night at an event we were at and start a conversation by saying my boobs looked hot in my dress, not politically correct, but an ice breaker none the less, (good to know as well. :)) It was followed by an introduction and the standard "what are you guys into". My honesty scared him away, but at least he made the effort.

No one is going to bite your head off for walking up to someone at a swinger event, expressing interest and introducing yourself, sometimes you will get a conversation out of it, other times a "not interested" and sometimes you just might find that they are interested. Be honest, it works.

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Agree with AA that dancing is a good way to get noticed. In the past when we've seen couples who stay to themselves we assume (right or wrong) they are there to add excitement to their relationship but NOT open to others. This is especially true when a couple has secured a location where they seem inaccessible. We/I prefer to sit close to the dance floor or at the bar.

Have fun

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2333 posts)
I'm with AA on that one-just go up and say hi. The worse that come is just a friendly conversation and nothing more. We look at each experience in the LS as a learning experience and have met some amazing people along the way :) -Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
That's a start, now act upon it next time. In the end, you will only regret the chances that you did not take.

By keeping in mind that attraction is extremely subjective, you will hopefully have less of a problem with taking that chance. But do not quit even after a few tries.

Where swinging interaction is concerned, success is the culmination of knowledge from the failures of each attempt while also developing a thick skin. Of course one could have exceptional personal skills and still be turned down due to attraction issues or tastes, etc, etc.

Suck it up and good luck!!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
We sit across the room to sacred to say hi. Then talk about how we will approach the next time on the ride home. :(

Grand Terrace CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Dancing is a great way to get people to notice you. Usually people will come to you after a few moves. :)

Otherwise, I myself have never met a stranger and will start any conversation.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
We usually go up and my hubby speaks first as he has never met a stranger. However the last party we attended, i made contact with the couple a rhinestone shirt caught my attention and i couldn't resist a touch (male in the shirt), very nice conversation and dancing came from it.-Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
If I see a 'HOT' couple at any party, I ask if they would like to sit down and/or I get them some ice. I hate seeing people suffer with high temperatures.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
Mr. Nice here as Mrs. Naughty is sleeping and not feeling well tonight. Anyhow we used the clubs to so call break into swinging. We are both somewhat shy(she more than myself) but we always go to the clubs with the feeling of roll with the flow. We have had some sucess there with couples and SM's. It seems more single males than couples though as Naughty seems to attract a following as the night goes on. Since we are SM friendly it really isnt a problem just more of a dissapointment so far. But we have found as we venture into this new world(6 months now)that our confidence increases and we have made some wonderful friends. we always believe that establishing a friendly relationship will make the sex even better. i guess that may be the reason that we havent found a SM that naughty really has not clicked with. but when the mood to play hits sometimes you learn from your mistakes. Of course last weekend changed alot of that for us nad the future looks better for our swinging times lol.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
We are at the very beginning of our adventure in this lifestyle; therefore, we tend to be shy. Sophia and I are very sexual and friendly, but the truth is she tends to be shy and picky. So my horny ass has to hold back from approaching couples as to avoid wasting their time. But, i also find it harder than usual to read come-ons from swingers. I am sifting through the various scenarios that we want to avoid. Like an uneven couple where one partneis pushing the other into the LS. The couples that are piss-drunk just toget the courage to get their sloppy-drunk asses into the sack. So that adds a damper to our willingness to approach.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: So you see a hot couple at a club, now what