So you've opened your private photos and : Swingers Discussion 76723101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactSo you've opened your private photos and
TOPIC: So you've opened your private photos and
Created by: socalcpl2u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I use to open my pics to anyone I sent a letter to, but I have stopped that practice. Once you open your pics they can be copied and pasted anywhere on the net, or in some pervs private pics collection. let's face it there are a bunch of pic collectors on every site.

SLS has basic protection, but it is easy to beat for anyone with a little computer knowledge.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
We give a couple at least 2-3 days now....just because schedules and lives are very busy and you don't always get to emails every day. If a couple doesnt respond in about 4 days we assume they aren't interested and usually close our private pics back up. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
don't think we have ever closed our pic's after we have opened them. Well perhaps once or twice. patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
We never open up our privates for others unless they ask first, so we have never had that problem.. And we are very selective in who we give access to.

However if we did, and we could visibly see they had opened the email and looked at {maybe no perved} our pix, and didnt respond back right away. We would give it a few days or a week or so, because some people, ok us, just dont always have the time to write back immediately.

How long you give it before removing access to your privates is up to you, your the only one who can answer that. Just do whatever feels comfortable to you.

Bunny

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Back when we kept most of our pics private, we'd open them for a couple of days, and if there was no response, we'd close them. We still have a number of people that we talk to here on a fairly regular basis that we leave our private pics open to, as they've done the same. These days, it's not a big issue to us, as many of our public shots clearly show us, though we try and keep identifiable pictures off the "front page" to keep free members from viewing. Was simply a matter of putting "private shots" in our "top five spots".

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: So you've opened your private photos and