Rude behavior : Swingers Discussion 2037151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactRude behavior
TOPIC: Rude behavior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Must be the topic of the day. haha

We get that a lot. Its something I would never think to say if I were meeting a couple.

But so many people have no problem coming right out and asking my wife to meet her alone as "their secret" Meanwhile we share the same email account....ha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
It goes back to being thick skinned and realizing you're not everyones cup of tea (unlike Nic).

While we get frustrated at the no replies, despite us making references to their profile and sending face pics, we realize it's just sex. And timing. Maybe they're busy fucking. Or are sick. Or just found out they got herpes. Or said yes to the meth couple we turned down last week and are embarrassed to admit it.

It's fun to make up rejection reasons.

Funny story about being rude - was online when a girl that had Emailed us months ago IMs. I say hi! It's the mr, how's it going? We chat and eventually I ask what happened since she wrote and replied we wanted to meet (she never replied again).

She "honestly, the guy does nothing for me but I'd love to do you" Me: "like I said earlier, this is 'the guy'"

Hilarity ensued. K and her are now off flirting. It stung a little to be rejected, but I've been rejected before. Somehow I'm still alive.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Always Fucking Right

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
AFR

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mr. In Demand.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Well what we find surprising is the people who are mad that you are not attracted to them!"

Lol. You should see some of the responses by couples who apparently thought it's automatic that any single male must drop whatever his plans are to meet with them, merely because they deigned to email him.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ive learned, youre either serious or youre not.

If youre a serious swinger who knows the game and meets for real. You know that youre going to have to exchange some information. You know people are going to want to see face pics. You know the supply and demand aspect if youre a single male.

So someone that "doesnt have any pics to send" or "cant send due to job" or whatever reason we just see as a future last minute cancel.

Those are the types who complain that nobody responds.

We finally went through a lot of email last night for the first time in a while and again, deleted most. Or sent polite no thank yous.

And a few emailed back in response to being "read and deleted" or "rejected" and I just scratched my head.

I wanted to lay into them. And some, I responded back pretty sarcastically.

"Why no response, youre looking for a young bi guy right? Are you guys fakes?"

I said. "No. Why dont you take a minute and read our profile starting at the first word, and ending at the last word. Then come back and tell me why we didnt respond. If you cant figure that out, then please let me know and I will send you some links to tutors who specialize in adult reading help"

We never really have before but last night we got a few that were like that. Or had some that emailed quite a few times. And even though we didnt read them until last night. Each and every time they failed to follow the directions on the profile.

So we hit the delete button. Then when the response comes back. Its ME that turns on the rudeness

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Welcome to the forum SensualMassage..

To the OP, this is another reason it is recommended that you don't share outside email addresses. If they can't share pics on the site, pass. The likelihood of them being a fake or married or just unstable rises exponentially if they can only communicate off-site.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11946 posts)
We've only been on the site a few weeks, but unfortunately have experienced similar behavior. Husband personally thinks it's best to see this in print rather than in person. Who knows? Maybe this jackass would get aggressive/violent if he was rejected in person.

Hummelstown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I've read that behavior like you described should be reported to SLS management. Not sure what they'll do with it, but the implication is that the offender would get some kind of sanction.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Rude behavior