Rude behavior : Swingers Discussion 203715
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactRude behavior
TOPIC: Rude behavior
Created by: lnl4funnx1219 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I (the male) have been swinging for over 15 years, and have told my wife (who has been swinging with me for the last 2 years) that I have met some great people in the lifestyle. Lately though, there seems to be a new breed of rudeness involved, since we get SO many people who we can tell have NOT paid attention to what is in the profile. This last week......got an IM from a single bi female we have made a bit of contact in the past shown interest. She is horny, wants to meet up that night get a room, but wants to see us on cam first, so we comply. Says she wants to see us play some on the cam for her, so we do a bit of that, but wife gets to questioning if this girl is actually serious about getting together that evening. We tell her we need to grab some dinner look online for a room location convenient for all, and send her my cell # , receiving a promise that she will call soon finalize our plans. You guessed it.....never heard another WORD from her....no call, no note. no nothing.....except exceptionally RUDE behavior. The very next day, I answer a HOT DATE posting for tonight, get a response showing interest and clarifying what kind of "kink" they are into. Respond back with a "it's all good, we are open-minded fine with that, so let's make plans". I send a cell #, we exchange a few texts pics......then BAM!!!! GONE!!! No more texts (even after I texted an out for them with: change your mind?), no more notes, no reason why, nothing!! We find it amazing that people can be so rude!!

Sumpter Twp MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Eands,

Sometimes one half of a couple will read the email and then will not respond until they show it to and discuss it with their spouse. I'm on here several times a day and read the emails, respond to friends and SM's and couples that I know are not a fit. The ones that fall into the possibility I wait to answer until Trooper and I have a chance to look at email and profile together, which since he travels could be a week.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Akron, Well, I should clarify, they hurt my (female) feelings! I have only been in the LS for about a year now, my partner, much longer. Not used to people being rude or "mean" they could have said "Thanks for meeting with us, we'll be in touch" and leave! That I could handle. What I can't handle, is that they invited us to another bar, then invite another cpl. Then ignore us!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I must be extraordinarily fortunate, as I have never had anyone come back at me with a venomous blast of shit that sounds like what you've described.

I have turned down a couple of couples along the way, but no one has been nasty to me, save one, who assured me that they had guys lined up to play with them and could easily find another single guy. I am sure they did.

Your story about those two you describe sounds like you dodged a bullet to me.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
You're in your mid-fifties and you let their behavior hurt your feelings?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Well we met a cpl recently; had a bite to eat, went to a dance club with them. Then the wife texts some other cpl, (without telling us); when the other cpl shows up, the first cpl totally ignores us!! We did not send them ranting rages via email, etc. this morning. We let it go. Obviously they weren't into us, but just wish they would have told us, instead of being rude and hurting our feelings. There are a LOT of people who NO manners. Just block them! We are also careful about giving out our home email to people. If they don't have pictures (even just vanilla ones) on this site, we don't want to meet.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
LOL ... sounds like they did you a favor by self-selecting themselves out of your lives. If they're going to react like that, then they're not really anyone that you'd want to be involved with anyway, are they? :-)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Had they been on SLS very long? I'd guess not, or they'd have learned that rejection happens and to just move on.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Wow. That is horrible behavior. Definitely block them. Some people just don't know how to take no for an answer.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
And they can likely have her. I wont even touch them. Heck, sometimes I even like to just watch or be in the other room.

But emailing and telling ME (the husband) their rules for me to abide by to play with MY wife. That dont fly.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Rude behavior