Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Please explain this
TOPIC: Please explain this
Created by: jnbsweet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
What a great story! Isn't it amazing the respect we still have for our parents?

My mom wouldn't have known the word "orgasm," and a couple years ago asked me what cyber sex was while she was chatting with people. I had to explain it to her and she was shocked! hahah.

We're all in the middle now...our parents would be shocked by us, and so would our kids!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
hotairgasm, I'd be glad to meet you anytime we're in your area. Just your tag name is enough to spark an interest, as it's creative. Thanks.

How many of us in the forums have actually "hooked up?" We all flirt and compliment each other all the time (well, some of the time, the rest of the time people are slamming), and yet it's doubtful that THAT many of us actually meet in person and have sex.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think you definitely have the right idea. We do the same with profiles that interest us, even if location isn't convenient. A compliment is a compliment, and doesn't have to lead to anything more.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
jnb we had that issue with parties to the point where we had to be in a way rude and not tell people where we were going. If you are friendly and tell them "yeah we are going to such and such y'all should definately come over if you go as well" they take that as a contract to fuck. I mean seriously. So then you have to put up with the aftermath. So now when we do go to parties we just say yes we are planning on possibly being there. Thats it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I have received emails commenting on pics/profile. I try to always send a note back saying thanks. I don't assume anyone wants to play unless they say so point blank.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
I think because some people think that a funny comment e-mail may be a pick-up line. And if they say something nice to you, you might not ever go away LOL

I have seen some funny tag lines or great pics and I would love to send them a note saying "what a great pic/taglines" but I don't because I don't want them to think its some sort of pic up line.

Ms. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Please explain this