Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Phone Number Horror Stories
TOPIC: Phone Number Horror Stories
Created by: FlaPlaya561
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many of you have given out your home or cellphone numbers to others and get calls from people who arent even the ones you gave your number too? Or they call at 3AM? I setup a voicemail system from Netzero..Free and easy ...You can even check your voicemail msgs on the go from cellphone...

What will they think of next? hehehe

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't have any phone call problems cause I rarely give out my phone number unless absolutely necessary. I also removed the phone from my bedroom ages ago, and have the ringers turned off on the rest except for my kitchen phone which thankfully I don't always hear. Most people usually get my answering machine.

I keep my cell phone on, but again, I don't scramble to answer it unless it's important. I also use *67 quite often when I call those that I don't want to give the number out to so all-in-all, no phone call problems here. I never was a "talk on the phone" kinda gal *smiles*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We have yet to have had an issue giving our number out. We generally give out Vette's number but only when we are both present. If we ever have to deal with an unfriendly advance, we will. How hard is it to change out a sim card with a new number in it? Takes all of about 30 seconds.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I sent my number to what I thought was a couple from here. It ended being a guy who bugged me until I finally got nasty with him. He told me where he worked and I was very close to paying him an unfriendly visit.

A friend of mine did what Still recommended. She has a phone just for the lifestyle. It stays in her car and she checks it when she has time.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
My voicemail system from Netzero ROCKS ...I have it set to TEXT my cellphone too, I'm away from the pc alot ...So i get alot of msgs and i get notified when freinds are trying to contact me. It's great ...

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
We only give out my cell phone # untill we know people well. Given the fact it's usually shut off and in the car, it's not a problem. After having to carry a radio and pager 24/7 for 25 years, I'm not about to allow another electronic leash to be put on myself.

Perhaps an asnswer to this problem would be a dedicated cell....maybe a Trak phone or the like......any incoming calls would be easily identified as being swing related (or the occasional worng number being surprised with the standard answer of "Hello, can't wait to get my tongue on you")

Mr Still (ret firefighter who enjoys an incommunacado commutein my Jezabel)

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
We give out cell phone numbers, for the anonymity. Never had a problem. But then again, by the time they get the number, they seem pretty all right.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
How many of you have given out your home or cellphone numbers to others and get calls from people who arent even the ones you gave your number too? Or they call at 3AM? I setup a voicemail system from Netzero..Free and easy ...You can even check your voicemail msgs on the go from cellphone...

What will they think of next? hehehe

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Phone Number Horror Stories