People who don't certify back : Swingers Discussion 881941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactPeople who don't certify back
TOPIC: People who don't certify back
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i do try my best shelly. wanna fuck?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Aaaah you sure do know how to sweet talk a girl lol Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it just seems to me people get all worked up about the dumbest things. SO AND SO didnt' respond to and email. SO AND SO didnt' cert us back.

Spend more time fucking less time worrying and everyone will be happier.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL Scotty, You are the MAN!! I agree. We don't worry about certs. We have ours on our profile, but most of them honestly are from cool couples we have met at meet and greets, not necessarily play partners. If a couple does not certify us back we don't sweat it, there is no need. About 3 that we certified are free members and so could not reciprocate, but thats cool as well. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree Scotty... we are waiting till our paid runs out and then we'll be purchasing a lifetime membership.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
nope freebies can't cert and they can't post in the forums.

Personally I don't understand why people just don't buy the life membership. Even if you drop out of the lifestyle after 2 years you've got your money worth it's so cheap.

If someone won't for over the few bucks for a membership we probably won't meet them.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i didn't realize free members couldn't certify

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
are they free members? Free members can't certify. If it bothers you remove your cert from their profile...

Damn I'm good problem solved.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
This has happened to us. I personally feel that if we certify someone who has no intention of certifying us, they should decline our certification. It's only polite.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Here's our take on certs:

We've only certified those whom we've had sex with, except for one couple who were guests at our house party and we played a little with them, but not as much as usual for a certification. But they were/are real and also "real nice!"

If we did have sex with someone and did not certify them, it meant that we are not interested in being with that couple again for whatever reason and don't want to compliment them.

If we know the couple and do not certify them, it means we are waiting for something more to happen between us...

If someone had sex with us, repeatedly, and they do not certify us, we can only suppose the reason may either be that they don't certify anyone, they're really "not that into us," or other reasons which are their own entirely. We don't question it or fret about it. Some people don't like to, some do.

Some people also don't like certifications on their profiles because it tends to limit them in some areas. We always check out a new couple's certs to see if we're similar to their other couples of preference and to find out what kind of people they've played with.

i know this is a long post. Certs can be limiting, can be the equivalent of "writing in someone's high school yearbook." Can't let it bother you.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: People who don't certify back