People who don't certify back : Swingers Discussion 881941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactPeople who don't certify back
TOPIC: People who don't certify back
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it true that only paid members can give certs?

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Although we do understand the true meaning of posting Cert's but, we chose not to write or accept Cert's as a result of a rather embarassing situation three years ago where a couple we became very close and lasting friends with decided they didn't care for the sexual preference of a couple we met, played with, and did a Cert for. The couple who read our Cert and the couples profile very childishly sent the couple an e-mail belittling them for their choices. Right or wrong, we view Cert's as "kissing and telling" since that incident. We are upfront with everyone about not doing Cert's and most see our point. We really enjoy our lifestyle experiences and never want violate our close friends confidence in us.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We tend to not certify just b/c we have run into people who pull them if they are not interested anymore but don't let you know, or have run into people that certify everyone as long as they meet face to face. However, if a couple that we get along well with wants us to certify them we will.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
There are a ton of reasons why people don't certify people:

1) People want to under-represent their sexual experience. 2) People don't want to be linked to people engaged in high risk behavior. 3) People only want to post certifications of especially hot couples they have played with to attract more... 4) Some people as stated below are Free Members... OR simply haven't learned that feature yet... 5) Some people delete certifications to be rude or indirectly say they no longer are interested...

We erased many certifications and only left ones that weren't repetitive but were unique and added something new...

We had one couple certify us and they were fantastic and we met and/or played several times... We didn't certify them back because their profile mis-stated their ages by about 20 years... They did look younger and we enjoyed them but we didn't feel comfortable certifying "their profile." Didn't have anything to do with them...

Viera FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
We usually only certify those with whom we've had sexual contact. One exception was a nice couple who attended our house party...only got to be a bit feely with them, but as they were such a gracious couple, we wanted to make sure others knew that this couple was real, sexy, generous and "together."

As for others, just because we know them and socialize, or even if we've only had the pleasure of being flirty and sexual with one half of the couple, we usually wait about certifying them until we can play sexually with both of them. Then, we feel, that's a genuine cert.

I'd love a way to update our certifications more easily rather than to just delete them and redo them, as we've had some fun experiences with our "repeat" couples that bear mentioning.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
OK number 1 free members can not certify other members , 2 my momma always told me that if you cant say something nice then don't say anything at all , 3 certification shows that you are real that you actually show up and that you are fun , if you certify someone then they don't or cant then dont worry about it , it will show on their profile and people in that area will find them and see that you were genuine on your end and that those who you certified were either so cheap they didnt pay for the service or that they were so shallow they can not simply say something nice .

most profile only show about 1 out of 6 will certify you , we have been very lucky in that 1 out of ever 2 will do that for us so were pretty happy about that. hope this helps , take care , be safe , and have fun

Seymour TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I certify only when I feel the urge. I don't always accept certs, nor do I always cert. Being staff with a swing club, I feel some expect to be certed just cause they've attended events. When I do cert someone, I usually send an e-mail stating I'll have no hard feelings if they do not accept, and no cert is expected back. Some accept and some don't. No big deal. I'm thankful that not all try to give certs back. I try to make the member's certs friendly and say they are real, and leave it at that. From time to time I tend to delete certs off my profile too. It's not personal.

For those who are special playmates, my certs can get a bit more suggestive (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You smart ass. Shell LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it's the capital of pennsylvania. It's on a river. and in the middle of the state. I'm from pittsburgh.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Anytime sexy, haven't we had this discussion already? LOL Whats the know on Harrisburg

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: People who don't certify back