Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   24 to 33 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
S'up?=delete Barely postpubescent=delete No pics, no profile, no certs=delete Anyone who didn't have the courtesy to read my profile or to send a real message doesn't deserve the courtesy of a response.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
SM first contact.

no pictures open. profile has about 5 lines of text.

total message: "Hey how are you?"

(does anyone who's read the entire novella of my profile think that i will respond to that?)

*delete

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6382 posts)
We have a section in our profile for FAQ. One is "We wrote to you, you didn't respond. Why not?"

Again, this morning, an email from a couple with no pics of the male half. They will not be getting an answer, in spite of how hot she is. This is by far the most common reason we won't answer an email.

Honorable mentions:

- single male we don't know

- 100+ miles away with no obvious reason to be writing

- far outside of our age range

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22401 posts)
It is really hard to say why people do not respond. I will admit to being bad about responding to those that do not pay attention to what is in the written profile. But I warn people that will be the case as well.

Yes I know that currently our profile shows us at on break, but before that SM's are mostly what we sought. So in order for me to respond to an email I had to have a face picture open to me, I had one too many times where I talked to a SM and had to practically beg for a face pic, then when I finally got to see the face I wasn't interested. Puts me in a spot of telling a guy nope not interested and they know it is because of their looks. If they open it at first than it could be lots of reasons. I like an email from a SM that shows they have read our profile, even if it is a simple as I see you like the movie the Princess Bride. BTW if you hate the movie don't tell me that because it is inconceivable to me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20145 posts)
@DL (and whomever). I get what you mean to a degree. I as a SM do not have access to your profile to review. But generally speaking what you say is accurate regarding SMs.

I do not "pursue" a great deal at all. And SLS is not the sole or even primary source for "intimate pursuits" for me, so I simply check the site from time to time and read any messages that come in. I will occasionally send a msg if a particular gal on a profile piques my interest.

But regarding low "interest" I have considered the following at least for myself:

It *could* be my geographic location that straight-only SMs aren't as sought after as in other places (mostly couples looking for couples or a single gal?).

But I *think* my profile is thorough, appealing, maybe interesting and non-offensive (Though one poster somewhere on these boards noted that my request for "HWP" combined with public photos of a muscular physique may intimidate some?.)

And I *think* that my two public photos show enough to (more or less) confirm that what I say about my physicality is true (while maintaining discretion here in the buckle of the Bible belt). And I *do* have PVT photos that show more to fully confirm/allow assessment.

Lastly, I do recognize that my stipulations for "HWP" and ladies being in shape will limit the draw as well.

So-o-o-o, I will admit that I am surprised perhaps like you may be that there is not more expressed interest outright. I do get requests and signs of interests from folks, though not as often from those to whom I am physically attracted as I'd like (so I politely decline those). Though I could be wrong on my assessments of my profile, and I do think where I live is a significant part of the issue.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
Surely. Nice to meet you PG.

North Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Just call me PG, everyone does.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20145 posts)
Thank you trooper girl for your suggestion. I will take it into consideration.

North Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Try not to send emails that are not some what personalized. What you wrote there isn't horrible, but is somewhat generic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20145 posts)
Being a single guys, I know I have huge competition. But I am not here to compete. I like to make friends and see if we can connect. I send genuine mail if I find something interesting in profile or about couple. I very rare get reply. I am just starting out in online and social world. So I am taking one step at a time. Someone told patience is virtue. I send something along these lines.

I came across your profile and I had to come say hi. I would love to get to know you more about you. What you prefer in lifestyle and she if there is chemistry. I am here to make great friends which will lead to great times. Please check out my profile and see if you will be interested in coffee or drinks to start with. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Don't know if it is too boring or formal. I guess time will tell.

North Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   24 to 33 of 74   End
TOPIC: No Response to Emails