Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
24 to 33 of 84
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wondering : what is your typical intro email like?

At least 1/3 of the email we get is "Hi", "How are you?" or "Sexy!".

Not saying that's what you're doing....just wanted to rule out that possibility. We universally ignore emails like that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23716 posts)
S and F, please let someone coach you. maybe your approach needs a bit of work. This site is great for many. Maybe try the newby or profile threads. I got super frustrated for a while also.

LR

Username hidden
(135 posts)
We have emailed just about every person on here in our area, that fits into what we are looking for. Still no emails back,are they even being sent? Just seems the odds would even or at some point. Live and learn i guess, but this site is a waste of money.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Well a Dyna is fitting gorgeous because you're dynamite!!! Harley use to fit my riding style I had a 95 RoadKing I use to love that bike!! My neighbor still rides it.

Username hidden
(193 posts)
Sounds like you got a lemon, Irish. Too bad you're not in Nola. The Harley techs are great here. I happen to love my rough ass Dyna and have no intention of getting a touring bike any time soon.

LR

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Sorry beautiful miss Hot!! I've owned an ultra classic it died after 31,000 miles. I ride 40,000 plus miles per year. Harley Davidson doesn't hold up. Their dealerships doesn't hire the best mechanics either. Goldwing routinely go 300,000 miles without major corrective maintenance.

Username hidden
(193 posts)
Thanks Irish! Douchebags know no boundaries, they're everywhere. You're breaking my heart with the Goldwing. Check out the Harley Ultra Limited '14 or '15. The Project Rushmore upgrades are impressive. It can't be beat for touring.

LR

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Thank you beautiful miss HOTT ( there is enough of you in that picture that I can tell you are beautiful!) Florida has a lot of good folks and a lot of turds too. I read your profile, very fun to read!! Glad that I'm over 40 and you don't have to verbally bitch slapp me Lol!! I use to be a Harley man but when I started touring coast to coast, I needed a bike built specifically for that purpose So I bought a Goldwing. Ride proud beautiful girl and be safe!!!

Username hidden
(193 posts)
Irish, it sounds like you've simply encountered rude people. Ignoring an email for no reason is arrogant and rude.

LR

Username hidden
(135 posts)
I read profiles carefully, I have several public pictures, stay within age range specified. I don't have certs nor do I want them and have turn down offers for them. About 95% of mine go unanswered. I have though turned down a couple of offers to play at events by a couple and single lady who didn't answere my email. I do admit however take a couple lines out of my profile and it looks more like a profile you'd see on match dot com or POF.

Username hidden
(193 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
24 to 33 of 84
TOPIC: No Response to Emails

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy