Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 87
User Details are only visible to members.
openminded,

don't sweat it. you'll find the right people. i have learned that it takes a *lot* of time and patience, especially when one is picky.

unfortunately for me, most mighty fine prospects live too far away.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12052 posts)
Only mail we haven't responded to was one asking why when we said we didn't think we were compatible. Otherwise we respond except for ones saying hung and horny with no other substance to them. Appreciate a response as well when we initiate contact but guess no reply is the same as not interested. To each their own we suppose.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(434 posts)
I have been wondering the same thing. Even if they say, thanks but you are not our type or whatever, but at least to acknowledge the message that you sent would be nice. We are not renewing when our paid membership comes up in January, because no one is answering. We are going to try out some clubs and see if it gets better that way

Deland FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Irish, that is hilarious,,

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2657 posts)
Wrote you two a note of encouragement. No reply Lol!!

Username hidden
(193 posts)
I always read over profiles before emailing anyone and try to mention something from their profile, just so they know i read their profile. I try to be personable and respectful, maybe i just don't have god choices in my area, who knows

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
mr discrete, there are some messages that don't even merit the "quick reply"

but most messages that are longer than one or two words, and appear to have some thought behind them, do at least get a quick reply "thank you but no thank you and good luck"

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12052 posts)
There is always that quick reply you can add. Once you add quick reply, couple of clicks and you are done and all mystery for person who is writing email is solved.

North Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I guess if we were free members and inundated with email we would probably pass on one word/one liners. When we gave singles and free members access to our profile we received more email and yes some one liners. We found it very easy to type back, "thanks, but we are not interested"

Calcutta OH
Username hidden
(106 posts)
You can think it rude if you like, but inevitably....

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How r u?"

"Fine thanks"

"Your wife is hot"

"Thanks"

"Would you like to chat?"

(Seems like that's what we are doing)

"What are you looking for?"

----

10 emails and we've gotten nowhere.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25117 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
11 to 20 of 87
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.