Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great post Sav

Though I did get a laugh out of the line "If we contact you our privates are opening immediately" haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"You chat back and forth for a while, seems like a perfect match. Then you get a pic and youre really not into it. What now? You're basically responding, "Sorry, youre ugly, I lost interest"

This is the reason we insist on photos first, if you contact us we expect/demand you see what you look like first, than we will determine whether we have an interest in what you wrote. When we make first contact our privates are opening immediately. This lessen the "Oh hell no" factor. Why would we ever waste time emailing, IMing or anything else before we know if we're attracted?It simply makes no sense whatsoever. We didn't come here looking for cool buddies to flirt with or just hang out . We came to meet like minded people who we found attractive enough to meet for SEX which means if we have zero attraction we have zero interest. Why waste time hiding behind a keyboard when your hope is to bare all in our bed?

I've come to the conclusion if people do not provide face immediately there is a good reason and that reason is NOT that they need to be discreet. This is especially true with single males. Do you seriously think I am going to even bother to respond to your email if you can't be forthcoming with what you offer? BTW that doesn't men the infamous cock shot, eventually they all look alike and I am not impressed by your best friend Mr Penis.

There are a hundred reasons people do not respond to an email but before you start looking at what is wrong with them? You might dig deep into what you wrote or didn't write. Did you meet their qualifications ? Did you attach face photos? Is your profile clear? Informative? well written? Did you send a generic "hey nice profile, we're interested ?"

That check list having been met you will still get a lot of no responses. Look at it like a phone solicitation, just because you have dialed my number doesn't mean I have to answer. Just because you left a message doesn't mean I should return your call if what your are selling I have no interest in. Somehow people "personalize" their contact with an as yet complete stranger and get their feelings hurt. I simply do not get it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I myself read through profiles before ever making contact and by doing that only message those that play with single males or don’t specify.

Being that I did take the time to read your profile and meet your criteria I would at the least hope to get a not interested response but the world isn’t perfect.

I don’t let that get under my skin.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It can be awkward.

Nobody like rejection.

You chat back and forth for a while, seems like a perfect match. Then you get a pic and youre really not into it. What now? You're basically responding, "Sorry, youre ugly, I lost interest"

Ive been on both ends of this. Emailing back and forth then i send pics and they disappear. Well it doesnt take a genius to realize what happened, so me, personally I prefer the no-response. I dont take it personally and i just move on.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
JZCL, agree, a couple approached us and ask to swap pictures so they send one and then we send one, after few days- nothing. I think may be they have business to attend, so gave them another few days. At this point its kinda awkward..if I send email they would think we are too pushy..so after a while I did send an email..nothing. That was kinda rude actually..

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
I guess like in life saying no is difficult, people dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. I guess it also depends how many emails one gets..we got 4 for the year and have replied to all. :)

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
We feel the same way. A simple thank you, but I'm not interested would be great!!

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
We always send a reply if someone took the time to read our profile and send a message to us. I know that is clearly not everyone's stance. We try to only send messages to couples and single females with similar interests. If we don't get a response we just keep moving, we are all adults here so no need to feel insulted.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Almost never get response from single females cause most are fake

State College PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Almost never get response from single females cause most are fake

State College PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: No Response to Emails