10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
Created by: bruinscouple17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it common practice for people to not respond to emails? I personally find it rude to not respond to another persons message, even if its just to say "thanks, but we aren't interested" but we can't even seem to get that out of 80% of our emails. Does anyone else have this same issue and if so, do you feel the same way? I wonder if there is something wrong with our profile, or our pics or if it really just is other people prefer to be rude.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 127
User Details are only visible to members.
Things always seem to run a little smoother in NOLA.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6069 posts)
Bring her back to NOLA for a refresher course. She seemed to follow instructions extremely well when she was here.

Or maybe that was just my fellow asshats and I following her around.

;^D

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6035 posts)
"I made it my wife's job.."

I'd love to know the secret.

I'm still tryin' to figure out just how to make things "Lady's job." Can't seem to get the hang of it yet. ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6069 posts)
I made it my wife's job to respond to our e-mails, sometime the she falls a little behind on responding and I have to keep bugging her to make a decision about a couple. The only ones she won't respond to are the single guys that don't open their pictures or couples that can't send a picture of the two of them together but for the most part everyone gets an answer.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I make a point to respond to every message I get. It’s not hard to be nice and respectful. Feels good to be treated with the same.

Mayfield KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Hot24. I dont mind adding a couple of specifics, dove-tailing off LnT's post.

(1) Speaking "by the numbers," there probs arent going to be a high number of folks who would just want to watch another couple have sex. Thst is, goi g through all the work to meet, etc, just to watch. I know that is only the second half of your brief comment there, but I thought I would share on that part. A couple can go to a LS club and catch that at random, if that is their gig, without having to invest the time and effort of making a new acquaintance.

(2) if you reach out to a couple, it may be thst the man may feel a high risk of being marginalized in an encounter, because of the statement about "preferably seeking a female" for her. So even if that is not what you mean, it could be folks are reading that comment that way. So if I am the hubby, I am thinking, "if We play with them, you wife have a blast, but I want in on playing with that lovely lady too, and not as an afterthought, where you, wife are the primary focus. I want equitable access also."

Your profile doesnt read like thsts in the cards.

(3) the comment that this preferable female must be "NASTY" might be off putting becasue of its non-specificity. Does this mean water sports (probs not), BDSM, highly rough play, so,ething else? Trust me, when reading such brief profiles, these definition of terms is key, and the reafers' worde ideas of "NASTY" come to the forefront of thought. The all caps adds to this.

So, perhaps add some specifics here? Clarify what you mean perhaps? This will help. I am not making a call on anything you seek, but only that it is unclear.

She is a doll, so if you make it clear she is looking for guys as part of her equation, specify this. Then, there is no reason on that score you wouldnt have things lined up nicely otherwise.

Good luck!

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(225 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Hot24....

"Are we doing something wrong...?"

I'd say that you are. Based on this post and a quick look at your profile, I'd say that you possibly have an unrealustic view of what is actually available here and/or what is likely to happen based on the fairly narrow thing your profile says that you're wanting.

There may be others come along with more specifics, but I'll just leave things to them and wish you and yours a Happy Holidays.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(6069 posts)
Hi we send emails almost daily..Only to have little response...Is thier something were not doing right..All we keep seeing is Unopened Unreplied..

Username hidden
(1 post)
I wouldn’t take it personal. I can only imagine how many private messages the couples have to filter through. Sure, they may not respond within the time frame you want but I wouldn’t consider it a total loss. It’s possible that once your reputation begins to take off for the better, they may come around to it. Call me optimistic but that’s how I’ve view it. Ultimately, it’s best for you to move on and engage with those couples who have expressed interest.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
SM: I’d love to eat her.

Reply: With some fava beans and a nice chianti?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29234 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 127
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.