Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
Created by: bruinscouple17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it common practice for people to not respond to emails? I personally find it rude to not respond to another persons message, even if its just to say "thanks, but we aren't interested" but we can't even seem to get that out of 80% of our emails. Does anyone else have this same issue and if so, do you feel the same way? I wonder if there is something wrong with our profile, or our pics or if it really just is other people prefer to be rude.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 87
User Details are only visible to members.
I do find it very rude not to answer. If we aren't interested we just say we aren't a good match. If we get something like this I always say thx for the reply and have fun out there

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
thing was hadnt opened any pics other than what was already visible....so who knows.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Could it be that once they viewed your personal pictures that they lost interest. This has happened to us. Once the wife gets a look at the male (who is hidden from public pics) she looses interest.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(106 posts)
what I don't get is when someone writes to US and then I reply and they don't respond......ummm hello, you messaged me first. I have also found tho, the ones I message for the most part don't reply. IMO even if you aren't interested to "play" we are interested in making new friends....so you could at least write us back...I make it no secret I am a BBW , cant hide it, don't try to hide it..

Username hidden
(9 posts)
We respond to e-mails, except the one or two word type from shady looking profiles. If one or both of us isn't interested, then we say we're not a match. Only a couple times we've been asked why or they got snarky with a response, so we blocked them.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2536 posts)
Thanks for the advice eatme. Still new to the site and the LS but enjoying learning our way around. Nice profile btw, actually read the whole thing. Too bad you guys don't live a little closer. Merry Christmas.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(478 posts)
OMC: You may have misinterpreted my comment. Courtesy is a good thing; the reply is enough, but to explain why for your answer, we would block. We reply to emails and have had others ask why; we were courteous and even replied, then the name calling and shit storm of drama we can live without follows. Live and learn. Block when asked why. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
Didn't block and haven't heard from them again. Guess that's the problem with responding to all, if we hadn't declined we may have never heard from them again. So much for trying to show some common courtesy.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(478 posts)
"Only mail we haven't responded to was one asking why when we said we didn't think we were compatible."

Block. That crap can only have drama hidden in it like a Trojan Horse; nothing good comes from answering those.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
We know what you mean;)

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(478 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 87
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.