Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I myself read through profiles before ever making contact and by doing that only message those that play with single males or don’t specify.

Being that I did take the time to read your profile and meet your criteria I would at the least hope to get a not interested response but the world isn’t perfect.

I don’t let that get under my skin.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It can be awkward.

Nobody like rejection.

You chat back and forth for a while, seems like a perfect match. Then you get a pic and youre really not into it. What now? You're basically responding, "Sorry, youre ugly, I lost interest"

Ive been on both ends of this. Emailing back and forth then i send pics and they disappear. Well it doesnt take a genius to realize what happened, so me, personally I prefer the no-response. I dont take it personally and i just move on.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
JZCL, agree, a couple approached us and ask to swap pictures so they send one and then we send one, after few days- nothing. I think may be they have business to attend, so gave them another few days. At this point its kinda awkward..if I send email they would think we are too pushy..so after a while I did send an email..nothing. That was kinda rude actually..

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I guess like in life saying no is difficult, people dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. I guess it also depends how many emails one gets..we got 4 for the year and have replied to all. :)

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
We feel the same way. A simple thank you, but I'm not interested would be great!!

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
We always send a reply if someone took the time to read our profile and send a message to us. I know that is clearly not everyone's stance. We try to only send messages to couples and single females with similar interests. If we don't get a response we just keep moving, we are all adults here so no need to feel insulted.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Almost never get response from single females cause most are fake

State College PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Almost never get response from single females cause most are fake

State College PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We purposefully dont respond to people who clearly have not read and followed the requests in our profile.

Ones that do and we're interested in.....we do respond

Ones that we're not interested in. When we both are on here regularly, we will send everyone a standard "thanks but we're not compatable" response or something to that effect.

Since lately we dont make it on here much as a couple going through emails they tend to build up. Last night we had over 100 from being away for 3 weeks. And though many deserved a response, a "thanks but no thanks", a lot we just read and didnt respond because of the number of them.

We dont get offended when we dont get a response and personally would much rather no response than a rejection. We figure them not responding obviously tells us theyre not interested. If they were interested they would have responded....DUH...haha

So we dont even think twice about it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thanks for the responses. I am aware that there are many form posts about this topic, but they seem to be older and nobody is looking at them and I was looking for feedback as well. I do also understand that no response is a response, I just find it a little rude since I would never let someone hanging. Thanks for the comment on opening up some skin pics, I have them locked, only because they are a little more than basic skin pics. I will take some and get some on there as I also enjoy looking at them on others profiles.

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: No Response to Emails