Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
Two. Thousand. Emails. Every. Day.

Is there a Hillary Clinton “private server” joke in there somewhere?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
Yes I do and it is a pain , lots of creeps too

Newmanstown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Overestimating the size of the crowd? Not again!

BT.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
North , I'd have to say I agree with ya.

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
“with over 2k per day I am not going to respond“

Welcome to SLS and the forums. With that many contacts daily, you won’t have a long wait before it gets down to a few a day.

:-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2893 posts)
I call bullshit. Haha

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2951 posts)
You get over 2,000 emails or im’s per day ?

DAMN!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
90% I delete , they beg or demand this and that or come off like a hole and are rude same with the Im's if I say no it means no and they can not understand it , and with over 2k per day I am not going to respond at once or if your of 100 miles away

Newmanstown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Mo , yeah I wouldn't reply to that either.

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(26 posts)
OK, so that clears that one up for me. Now I'll move on to my thought regarding your underlying question.

"So I am puzzled by no responses...Either I am missing something, or as someone elsewhere said, perhaps there are more fake profiles that I thought."

You needn't be puzzled, nor should you assume that the lack of replies defacto equates to fake profiles...it does not.

The answer is very simple, yet one that eludes the overwhelming majority of us men. It eludes us because, though we've witnessed female behavior our entire lives, we seem to ignor what we have seen.

Women, as a group, are motivated in much different ways than are men. Simularly, they react much differently. There are exceptions, but they are few.

In a phrase...

You are here because you want sex, they are here because they are willing to have sex. These are not the same, yet neither is necessarily fake.

Girls just want to have fun. They should write a song about that...really.

These online profiles just don't fit the *having fun* bill enough to drum up true interest generally. They never have, and they never will. What the profiles/accounts do accomplish is to create an environment wherein guys can better discover where the actual action might occur.

Again, I agree that it's rude to ignor a *legitimate* inquiry. But, you're right. It will not change as the complete anonymity of these accounts don't promote accountability.

The real question for me is this: Will men perpetually come and go in frustration, or will they ever stop trying the same things while hoping for different results? My question is rhetorical.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
11 to 20 of 119
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.