Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with you MoT1974, if its a couple saying hi or how you doing we will respond back. Why be ignorant to people. They could be a little nervous about first contact, or maybe afraid of rejection.

Calcutta OH
Username hidden
(61 posts)
*they're* (ugh)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
While I agree with VA below, I notice that a lot/several folks have noted examples of messages that they ignore. Now aside from the overly-crass, etc. messages, I for one would NOT necessarily ignore a brief message like VA below notes.

Is it just me, or do these brief messages not at least stimulate us to view the photos of the person(s) who messaged us? At least for me, if the lady or lady half of the couple who message me with "sexy" or "how are you?" is particularly to my liking, I'm sure as hell not going to let a brief msg like that trigger a "no response ."

(Such brief messages, I for one at least, I don't struggle with anyway....hey, their showing interest. Maybe they're intimidated and yet want to let me know that they're into what they see and have read. I don't mind taking those as kindly signs of interest.).

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Just wondering : what is your typical intro email like?

At least 1/3 of the email we get is "Hi", "How are you?" or "Sexy!".

Not saying that's what you're doing....just wanted to rule out that possibility. We universally ignore emails like that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
S and F, please let someone coach you. maybe your approach needs a bit of work. This site is great for many. Maybe try the newby or profile threads. I got super frustrated for a while also.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
We have emailed just about every person on here in our area, that fits into what we are looking for. Still no emails back,are they even being sent? Just seems the odds would even or at some point. Live and learn i guess, but this site is a waste of money.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Well a Dyna is fitting gorgeous because you're dynamite!!! Harley use to fit my riding style I had a 95 RoadKing I use to love that bike!! My neighbor still rides it.

Username hidden
(193 posts)
Sounds like you got a lemon, Irish. Too bad you're not in Nola. The Harley techs are great here. I happen to love my rough ass Dyna and have no intention of getting a touring bike any time soon.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Sorry beautiful miss Hot!! I've owned an ultra classic it died after 31,000 miles. I ride 40,000 plus miles per year. Harley Davidson doesn't hold up. Their dealerships doesn't hire the best mechanics either. Goldwing routinely go 300,000 miles without major corrective maintenance.

Username hidden
(193 posts)
Thanks Irish! Douchebags know no boundaries, they're everywhere. You're breaking my heart with the Goldwing. Check out the Harley Ultra Limited '14 or '15. The Project Rushmore upgrades are impressive. It can't be beat for touring.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: No Response to Emails