Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › No Response to Emails
TOPIC: No_Response_to_Emails
Created by: bruinscouple17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it common practice for people to not respond to emails? I personally find it rude to not respond to another persons message, even if its just to say "thanks, but we aren't interested" but we can't even seem to get that out of 80% of our emails. Does anyone else have this same issue and if so, do you feel the same way? I wonder if there is something wrong with our profile, or our pics or if it really just is other people prefer to be rude.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn’t take it personal. I can only imagine how many private messages the couples have to filter through. Sure, they may not respond within the time frame you want but I wouldn’t consider it a total loss. It’s possible that once your reputation begins to take off for the better, they may come around to it. Call me optimistic but that’s how I’ve view it. Ultimately, it’s best for you to move on and engage with those couples who have expressed interest.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
SM: I’d love to eat her.

Reply: With some fava beans and a nice chianti?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Having certain others blocked and not seeing what they type isn't necessarily a bad thing, and besides, it will be gone in 24 hours and like it never happened. Classy Classy.

lol MOT, I see what you did there. :-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2961 posts)
Sheesh, 888, whats wrong with you? Its people like you that give ignoring obnoxious morons a badish name. Dont you get it? That activity he offers is so unheard of and rare, that you are crazed not to lesp at the chance. And before you ask, hells yeah you should pay for the room.

Gosh, some people....

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
Yeah, sometimes just plain stupid too.

Email yesterday:

SM: I’d love to eat her.

Reply: Attaboy, that should swoon her enough to want to drop her panties to let you.

lol

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2961 posts)
They are rude

Tujunga CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I know of a VERY attractive young single female, whose vagina I miss, who got 425 emails her first day on SLS.

It slowed to a few dozen a day within a week, and then 5-10 a day.

2,000 a day - unless the profile is pictures of Remy Lacroix and promising to fuck anyone who emails, yeah - I don't buy it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Maybe that number is in dog years ? I'm sorry couldn't resist

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(51 posts)
BT , haha ....oh hell nevermind , I will behave.

Hobbs NM
Username hidden
(51 posts)
I don't even think the turnstile you had installed outside your bedroom ever hit that number, Scamp.

That's some pretty amazing shit right there.

I'm guessing it's stutterers...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13701 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 12  Next »
1 to 10 of 119
TOPIC: No Response to Emails
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.