No One every answers : Swingers Discussion 1209841021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactNo One every answers
TOPIC: No One every answers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What difference does it make if someone has no pictures available for you to see. Someone complimented you. The decent response is to say Thank You! Why would you say No Thank You. They are not asking you for anything. They are not asking to meet you. They gave you a compliment. Take it, say thanks and be on your way.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
How about when someone with no pics open sends you a message with no body, just a header that says, "love the nipples!!", which would you reply, "thank you" or "no thank you?" ;-)

Sorry, we do not reply to these (and we get something along these lines every couple of days it seems). It is not a genuine attempt to communicate, it is the online equivalent of driving past someone attractive and honking your horn, another behavior which deserves no reply.

-dixie

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Let me post something here that I wrote on another site:

NO THANK YOU

Ten Letters! That's all there is. How long does it take someone to type 10 letters. Hell, "Thank You" is only eight letters. No thank you. I timed it. It took all of two seconds to type No thank you. Is it because people are somewhat anonymous that they lose all common decency. If someone compliments us, I say "Thank you!" If I am not interested in something, I say "No thank you". I know that I'm ranting, but when you take the time to write to someone telling them you like their photos or spend a good deal of time composing a message introducing yourself and asking if they would like to meet and get to know one another and they cannot take TWO SECONDS to write THANK YOU or NO THANK YOU, it ticks me off. I'm sorry if this gets some of you upset, but if it upsets you then I have to believe that you are the people that I'm talking about. What does it take to be friendly or polite. What gets me even more is when you write to someone who says that they do not like rude people. To me, not responding to an email with two seconds of typing makes you the kind of person that you don't like.

To all of you that respond to emails, THANK YOU!

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
Seriously, this drives us nuts as well. It's a common courtesy thing. Just say, sorry, not interested. We respond to every e-mail we get. I mean, granted, if someone doesn't have the common courtesy to reply back, then they are not someone we'd want to play with, but in an environment where trust and communication are so essential, it just floors me that people don't respond.

I'll take this even one step further. This has only happened once, but just flabbergasted us. We were speaking to a couple and were having a nice conversation via yahoo messenger. We sent pics, we never heard from them again and then they blocked us. No word, no not interested. How fricking rude is that?! We value honesty, says so right in our profile. We don't mind if you aren't interested, we aren't going to be for everyone, or hell even the majority...but be upfront and honest. I mean, for crying outloud, you aren't even responding in person, so there is no reason to fear confrontation. Don't get it.

Sorry for the rant...but this topic just really was getting to us.

Midland MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Exactly.. we have met more good ppl at clubs.. then we have met off here.. we have made some good friends from here.. but they tend to be farther away.. then the ppl we have met at the club.. .. and if ya really want friends.. you dont want them.. 300miles away do you? lol..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
we reply to all emails that include a face pic. we state right in our profile no face pic, no response. when we get an email without a pic we assume they didn't read our profile. if they can't take the time to read our profile, why should we take the time to respond. we always attach a pic of ourselves when we make first contact with others and expect the same in return.

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
People not replying to your email is a regular thing. All these people write in there profiles they are friendly and looking for friends...but dang.....they are some of the most disrespectful people you will ever come across.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
We will reply to all emails.. sometimes it is with in 5mins.. sometimes 5 days.. lol.. but if we email someone an they dont reply.. no big deal.. we just take that as no interest an move on.. When we reply. if there is an interest..we always open our pics.. if no interest.. we just say so.. since we are suppose to be adults.. lol..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
No reply is better than being left hanging for ever.

Martinez CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The only people we ignore is someone who is simply being an idiot. If we are not interested, we say so. Sometimes someone will write a fairly lengthy intro email commenting on our pics etc, and I feel bad saying no thanks because they seem like nice people, in which case we will add a little more than a standard "no thanks".

Worst we ever do is that it'll wait a few days because wifey is out of town, and I am not sure what our answer will be, so I'll postpone answering until she checks out the profile.

I would say that for every 10 emails we write, 7 ignore it completely, 1 replies with "no thanks", and 2 reply positively, but 1 out of those 2 will quickly go nowhere (i.e. ignoring everything from there on in).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: No One every answers