No One every answers : Swingers Discussion 1209841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactNo One every answers
TOPIC: No One every answers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actualy no reply at all only says one thing.

That person is rude.

Rude people can lie to themselves and they can lie to the world, but they can't change the facts. When you join this site and when you read the rules put forward by the folks who created it, they say point blank, "be polite" and they have gone to the trouble of even making it EASY for people to decline somebody else easily with the 'thanks but no thanks" button.

Just think about it rationally and you will realize you probably didn't want to have sex with a rude person anyhow.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
We go a lot further with our profile. Check it out at the bottom of the page. You will find our 19 Commandments for Swinging. This list started out with #1 three years ago. Over the years we have added to it based on actual events or things that have happened to us.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's happened to us too...time and time again. If people have the time to get on SLS then they have the time to answer there mail. The only exception I could understand is the free member who can only answer 5 e-mails a day. I don't know how people can be so disrespectful. The good news is that some people are better than that and answer there mail. Aren't those the ones you would rather meet and be friends with anyway?

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Ever been to Austin, Texas? People are rude all over the place....not just in swinging. The key to your happiness is not to take anything personally. Seeing me walking into a door right behind you and letting it slam in my face is rude as hell...but I am not going to knock you on the ground for doing it lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh.....and I think that sometimes people do not respond because they aren't sure. They think that maybe they would be interested if they actually met you, and feel that if they say they're not interested.....then that door is closed.

I don't agree....but have sometimes found this to be the case.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Dixie-- I have to agree with you. I's different if someone takes the time to say something along the line of...

"I just wanted to tell you that is a beautiful picture of Pixie. Thanks for sharing it. Her nipples are amazing." (true...btw)

Then a "thanks" may be in order.

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Have to agree with VALOVERS, no reply IS a response. It tells you that A) your interest isn't reciprocated, B) they don't care enough to even be polite about it, and C) since actions speak louder than words, they're probably not someone that you'd care to know anyway (regardless of earlier impressions). Just move on.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
No thank you ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
When someone then writes back asking for pictures, that's where the NO THANK YOU comes into play.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(258 posts)
Agree that they are not wanting to meet, disagree that it is a compliment.

To reply just encourages them to write back. Why engage someone in a correspondence that will lead nowhere?

We used to engage these guys too, when we first got on here. The first thing they do is ask to see more pics. Once they get access to some galleries, they typically disappear.

We reply to 95% of the mail we receive. We'll have to agree to disagree on how to handle these drive-by picture collectors.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: No One every answers