No One every answers : Swingers Discussion 120984
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactNo One every answers
TOPIC: No One every answers
Created by: BEINGCURIOUS95
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it, when I leave some on a message they never write back? I see have said hey to "friends" we have meet at parties that really seem to be into us. Then when I say hey, they never reply...WTF?...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Firequeen, I like your Commandments and that you put them directly in your profile. Some of them scare me a little... on the fact that something actually happened that you had to make such a commandment! But they're a great list and it's terrific that you state them right up front.

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
People who let a complete stranger anger them or disappoint them are probably too much drama for us. If you could be troubled by something so insignaficant I'd be kinda worried. The world is a big place with both good and bad, people who agree with you think like you do and act like you do and thos who are completely opposit from you.....that's what makes life interesting. I'm proud to be one of those "RUDE PEOPLE " who doesn't feel EVERY email deserves a response. 85% yes the other 15% wasted enough of my time by making me read their lame one sentence email or crude remark followed by the phone number.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5462 posts)
So what if they dont answer? Just move on to those who will reply!!!! This is all somewhat immature to rant over the decision of a stranger when they simply choose to remain silent....You just can't please everyone, so stop trying and expecting them to please you!!

Evans GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Okay, its over in the Getting Started forum. I whittled it down to ten and this is my take.

Maybe somebody out there can improve on it further. I had really good material to work with thanks to Firequeen and I basicaly tried to put it in a time frame....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Your more than welcome to use some or all of our thoughts to create a general list of Swinging Commandments and thoughts. As you do so add to it; I'm sure theres lots of things we didn't think of to write down.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Those are really, really good, albeit oriented towards couples. I would like to see a more generalised ten commandments... Maybe this could be a thread in itself?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Try our profile again for the 20 Commandments. If you still can't open our profile to view it just let us know and we can try something different.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I don't think it would much make a difference.

Most of the people who don't reply are just being rude. I honestly have my suspicions that a majority are just fakes anyway. This is all a fantasy to them, and when somebody male, female or couple contacts them and the chance to make fantasy a reality becomes apparent, they flip out and don't know how to respond.

Most of the people who do reply, even to say, thanks but no thanks, in my experience tend to be 4- real swingers who have mutliple certs, etc...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I see that a lot of people have several good points on here, but I have an idea that might do some good. I don't know if anyone has brought it up earlier in the topic as I did not go back to the very beginning of this topic.

Has anyone contacted the website admin or anyone else from the website to try to make sending the default "Thanks, but no thanks" replies unlimted to free members and not take away from thier five emails a day? I can see how free members, and I do see a lot of active and real free members, would not want to waste thier five emails on just saying they aren't interested.

As for the paid members that choose not to respond to emails, I have seen several profiles that do one of two things that are pretty cool and I commend them for. 1) They actually list on thier profile certain things that are mandatory for them to reply back to a person. If you don't meet all of those requirements or what they are asking for, then they don't reply and you shouldn't expect them to. 2)Others will actually say on thier profile that if you don't hear back from them within a day or two, then they are not interested and don't expect to hear back from them. When a profile says that, I do not believe that they are being rude. They are laying it out there like it is.

I think that if SLS would make the default "Not interested"'s unlimited for free members and if people would start doing more of the other two options, then people would not have a REAL reason to complain about nobody responding back to them. Of course, this is the real world and people are going to complain just because they can't handle the fact that the people they responded to aren't interested in them...lol

Any thoughts?

Port Lavaca TX
Username hidden
(19 posts)
PS, I would like to see those 19 commandments. I think they should be posted in the forums.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: No One every answers