Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Nice way to say that you're too old
TOPIC: Nice way to say that you're too old
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you put your age preference in your profile and some old coot or couple don't honor your preferences then they are only asking to be rejected. They shouldn't be, and probably won't be, insulted if you come straight out and tell them. Of course it works the other way as well. I would have a real problem clicking with anyone under 40. My preferences tend to run toward those who are experienced, worldly, and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Keep in mind that at our age, us old geezers can only go 3 or 4 times a night so the conversation and social interaction is just as, if not more, important than great sex.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(33 posts)
You don't have to tell them that they're too old. Just send out your standard no thank you letter. You're not interested and that's all you need to say.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Hi We. Similar issue on our side but in reverse. I just try to be very polite. "Thanks for the interest; however, we like to stick to our age preferences. Good luck in your search". That's the best we can do and if they take it wrong, i can't help it.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: Nice way to say that you're too old