Newbies, should they go to full swing parties, and why : Swingers Discussion 198017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactNewbies, should they go to full swing parties, and why
TOPIC: Newbies, should they go to full swing parties, and why
Created by: twofreaky2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
NaughtyN - Welcome to the fora! (nice legs) Communication is key and don't mind the cliques - that just takes a little time to be known.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yes, if you go be prepared for what can follow, remember you put your self in that situation, so don't be rude or don't go.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
Nothing wrong with that :)

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
"Also they cant get worked up when people approach them and are pretty forward with their intentions. "

I get worked up if they just look at us from across the room ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
As long as they are prepared and know what they want.

Also they cant get worked up when people approach them and are pretty forward with their intentions.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Newbies can give off the wrong message if they are at a full swing party anne not really ready for the full swing action.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
We went to full swing partys as newbie but, We new exactly what We was getting ourselves into and my hubby and I had talked, but this is us. People are really shy or excited so we handled our business.

This could go Either way, it can go really wrong for the couple , very uncomfortable for the people who have approached them, putting them in a bad situation, I have seem people get unnecessarily cursed out, nevertheless this will have the couple with a problem with each other.

I feel once you have excepted this invitation to go to a full swing party, that's what you signed up for you have knowingly put yourself in a position to get approaches. My husband and I are alway polite, respectful, even when when find out that they are newbies.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Newbies, should they go to full swing parties, and why