Mentoring new swingers : Swingers Discussion 669041011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMentoring new swingers
TOPIC: Mentoring new swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sugardaddy, I have mail to send you sweetie. I've been a badd girl and need my ass spanked! I would sooooo love to find myself melting in your arms while mentoring you. Let me give you your first lesson.... Get on a plane sweetie and get your ass in my bed NOW! I need to show my sugardaddy just how much I appreciate him. I promise you will not even begin to be able to crawl out anytime soon, and maybe will never want too. The things I will teach you will make every woman smile wickedly when they dare to allow their minds to think about you baby. Now, when are ya gonna get here Daddy?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven, you can mentor and teach me any time. and I'd even be a good learner too. Hell, I' can be your best student too. Probable even repeat the course to make sure I got it right.... cum on and teach me. lol....

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I have people write me all the time with questions. If they don't mind being patient for answers, I don't mind answering (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
These forums help alot of the newbies also. There is so much info here.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
This is about the best idea we have ever heard of. Upon starting in the lifestyle we met a couple that was about the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet. They took us under there wings if you will and helped us through all of the rough spots sure to arise in the beginning. Most people don't understand about all of the emotions and feelings that get in the way. After the deed is done reallity sets in. Oh my god what have I done. You need people that can help in these cases. some one who has been there and had to deal with that. We were so impressed with this couple we have tried to be just like them in helping any and every one break gently into this new lifestyle. To all of the experenced swingers and to all of thoose with questions please feel free to post on this topic. For any of you that wish too we can be e-mail hear on swinglifestyle any time and will be willing to help with any and all questions.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Mentoring new swingers