Mentoring new swingers : Swingers Discussion 66904101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMentoring new swingers
TOPIC: Mentoring new swingers
Created by: neworleanscpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is about the best idea we have ever heard of. Upon starting in the lifestyle we met a couple that was about the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet. They took us under there wings if you will and helped us through all of the rough spots sure to arise in the beginning. Most people don't understand about all of the emotions and feelings that get in the way. After the deed is done reallity sets in. Oh my god what have I done. You need people that can help in these cases. some one who has been there and had to deal with that. We were so impressed with this couple we have tried to be just like them in helping any and every one break gently into this new lifestyle. To all of the experenced swingers and to all of thoose with questions please feel free to post on this topic. For any of you that wish too we can be e-mail hear on swinglifestyle any time and will be willing to help with any and all questions.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're new to this and only been to one meet and greet. We've found getting contact on the computer is next to impossible. Since we're serious about this we'll have to go to more things like that.

Kentwood MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are available to mentor or play matchmaker in the Central Florida area. Please feel free to email us with any questions or join us at one of the many parties we attend or throw. Everyone was a newbie once and deserves a proper debut to swing society. We'll be brutally honest, but compassionate. We've been in the lifestyle for 10 years and pretty much seen or done it all. We have a lot of friends and acquaintances to introduce you around to, and you might just find someone you click with.

~E~

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We have mentored several swingers. Some we have played with some we have not. We do a weekly meet and greet to try to get new people out and introduced to the locals. We send them to va friends and we give them our rules. A a basic list of rules to start with. We got all this from someone and we are just passing it on. patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
I've mentored new swingers in different capacities. Love to assist in sharing the joys......

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We've mentored new swingers too, not just to the extent of giving advice and answering questions, but even to the extent of being their first swing playmates.

We've found, though, that most newbies are very uncertain about swinging and about going from fantasy to reality. Some can do it without a problem, but usually at least one of a couple has some problems.

Most of us had those "newbie jitters" when we started swinging but get over it pretty quickly. We've known a few couples, though, who after a half dozen attempts gave it up, and even know one couple who tried it just once and never did it again.

These days we're more inclined to mentor via advising than by being anyone's first swinging playmates. It's easier on them, and doesn't insert us into anyone's insecurities.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Welcum to the forums Deux,

I love a sense of humor!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I really didn't say that twice? lol

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I admit the forums have been a great resource for questions and issues I've come across personally.

Thank you to all the forum posters!

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I admit the forums have been a great resource for questions and issues I've come across personally.

Thank you to all the forum posters!

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I think the seasoned swingers mentoring us less experienced ones is such a fantastic idea, and such help! I have one particular friend who has been an invaluable help to me. Swinging is not as easy as people think. You tend to think that its just hot, passionate sex and just a lust fest. And, for the most part that is true....but we have had some bumps in our road, let me tell you! So yes, I think mentors are just wonderful. shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Mentoring new swingers