Memphis Mentor : Swingers Discussion 219467101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMemphis Mentor
TOPIC: Memphis Mentor
Created by: Bonis_Duo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi there! We're another "NEWB" couple, we've swapped with friends before but are new on the "Ls Dating Scene." We're 14 years married to one another, and decided to fulfill her (my) fantasies of sharing and bi-play (woman, not man, he's straight). I have a spectacular lover for a hubster, and it thrills me to no end to think of him pleasing another woman with and in front of me.

He's not so keen on fully sharing me (yet?!), but likes the idea of soft swapping and same room play at first.

We tried the Genesis club once, on St Patrick's day, and plan on going again this weekend. If anyone has been in the L/s for a while, and in this area and is willing to help us out, we'd LOVE some advice/mentoring/introductions/etiquette! :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi there! We're another "NEWB" couple, we've swapped with friends before but are new on the "Ls Dating Scene." We're 14 years married to one another, and decided to fulfill her (my) fantasies of sharing and bi-play (woman, not man, he's straight). I have a spectacular lover for a hubster, and it thrills me to no end to think of him pleasing another woman with and in front of me.

He's not so keen on fully sharing me (yet?!), but likes the idea of soft swapping and same room play at first.

We tried the Genesis club once, on St Patrick's day, and plan on going again this weekend. If anyone has been in the L/s for a while, and in this area and is willing to help us out, we'd LOVE some advice/mentoring/introductions/etiquette! :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Memphis Mentor