Meet and Greet 2 : Swingers Discussion 56320101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMeet and Greet 2
TOPIC: Meet and Greet 2
Created by: CatandMe
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you find meet and greets? I have been looking and don't seem to see any. Every once in a while one might pop up but I see it too late. I need to slowly bring the idea to swing to my wife and I think these may be the best way to do it without her getting too upset. We swung many years ago, but I think it was because she had the hots for the other guy. Would love to get her back into the "swing" of things if you know what I mean.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with rdy... We had that problem also, so we started our own. If you are every in PA say "Hi"

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(416 posts)
check your yahoo groups for local meet n greets.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Thanks sulli, I'll check it out.

Arlington Hts IL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Don't seem to be getting too many Meet & Greet events showing up in the Chicagoland area. I guess I will just have to keep looking.

Arlington Hts IL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
How do you find meet and greets? I have been looking and don't seem to see any. Every once in a while one might pop up but I see it too late. I need to slowly bring the idea to swing to my wife and I think these may be the best way to do it without her getting too upset. We swung many years ago, but I think it was because she had the hots for the other guy. Would love to get her back into the "swing" of things if you know what I mean.

Arlington Hts IL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Meet and Greet 2