Meet Greets : Swingers Discussion 55147
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMeet Greets
TOPIC: Meet Greets
Created by: WickedPlay
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you go to a m&g at a public bar how can you tell who's who?

Gilbertsville PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
Meet & Greets are the best way to meet other adult swingers at a public bar mixed with vanilla crowd. Some M & G's have a private m & g at a hotel/house party/club as well. Meet & Greets are mostly held at the bars/restaurants basically. For the newbies or the shy folks, this is the way to get started getting around with other swingers. There are many cples & singles to talk to all in one night. It is a lot safer than meeting one on one and also avoids the most popular problems like "no show" meaning you're been stood up. Now what? Going all the way back home or just hang out, your choice.. At meet & greets, you're positive there will be at least 4 cples showing up especially new m & g's. This is the popular way to meet & mingle without the pressure of sexual activities..You take it from there, get a hotel room or take them home or meet again!!! Many options. Cples love to meet other cples at the bar and get to know each other, really works..Singles are good as well, but a lot of single men don't show up for some reason. Advice to single/solo ladies. Meet the guys At the meet & greets with other swingers for your back up!! LOL It's safe, I've learned from my experince 6 yrs ago. Also, men who won't show up at the public bar may be married or cheating..Many of them makes excuses, you can find out in the long run!! Girls doo look out for other girls, so watch out guys!! *lol* We are friendly wtih all, but not interested in playing with everybody. Ya never know what kind of people you invite to your homes, so please becareful, check their backgrounds if you can. there are many offender sites to check out for your own personal safety. We believe not all offenders or criminals are dangerous, just keep your credit cards & valuable things locked up at home. Guns have been stolen at parties, cash & liquor,too. Many things to think about in this lifestyle with strangers and even friends of one yr or so..

You can start your own meet & greet in your favorite area, there's no need to be ashamed of doing this near your home. IT's all about hanging out and having fun the safe way. We love Meet & Greets and try to go when we can according to our work schedules. Mpst popular meet & greets in the Baltimore area are: Bamboo Bernies & Blue Fins. Tabu will start on first wednesday nights of the month starting Feb...Nice place, very popular "on" premise clean club.

Just a note: Watch your back as you go to your vehicles ladies, I always have done it.As a single lady here in the past, I had some guy begging me to take off my g-string outside..Wanted me to have sex in his van..I walked away kindly, lucky me. ALso in my house, I invited a single guy to my place on second meeting, He forced himself on me in bed, I couldn't get him off of me..Something to think about ladies..I don't want to scare you, just looking out for your safety. Enjoy yourselves cautiously with other friends by your side till you find a partner if you're looking.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Meet Greets