MENTOR PROGRAM : Swingers Discussion 534941029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMENTOR PROGRAM
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   29 to 38 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Any mentors in the Akron area? Very new to this but eager to learn all we can!

Fairlawn OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
any mentors in lower AL. looking for a little help learning the ropes as to not offend and have a good time. running onto alot of bs.. this cant be all there is.

Fairhope AL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Is there any couples or single women out there locally that can mentor us? We still are not too sure about the swingers etiquette.

Selinsgrove PA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
ShyGuy; Unfortunately, you're a member of a group (SM's) which has a poor reputation for politeness, consideration, and truthfulness. The general experience with SM's is reinforced when someone opens themselves to queries by SM's and gets Hammered with stupid, thoughtless, and impolite messages "Hey, I've got 8" of hot cock just waiting for you! Wanna fuck?". Naturally, this sort of thing is Not going to impel people to desire more of the same.

Your only defense is to continue to be polite, considerate, and available. There Are people who include singles in their swinging. If you persevere and maintain your cool, they'll find you. It may not be fair, but that's the way it is.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
looking2playu...have you tried the groups link to the left, it might help in finding you the contacts that you desire? Worth a shot brah.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
We've definitely done that with a few people...not that we consider ourselves experts, but we are mature and secure and have helped a few people get started and continue in the lifestyle, and we like that role. It's not so defined for us, but you could call it mentoring, I guess.

I think, more than anything, we are encouraging. Welcoming. We'll answer questions based upon our own experiences, and help people come up with their own answers as to what works for them. Everyone has a different style or comfort level, and we don't mind helping a new couple/person find theirs, or at least feel more confident and comfortable on their journey.

That's true for other areas of life as well.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
We'd be very happy to mentor a new couple in the St. Louis area. We were fortunate enough to run across a very nice PA cpl many years ago when we were just exploring the idea. They were very kind and patient, chatting with us about the issues associated with the LS and helping us to get comfortable with the idea that sex and love and Not synonyms.

What goes around, comes around. It's time for us to give some karma back. :-)

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
We are looking for a mentors in the Southern Maine area ...

Parsonsfield ME

Username hidden
(1 post)
I wish I could find someone in the Raleigh NC area that would mentor a single male.

Cary NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Though I am not the one that started this topic, I need to make some things clear......

Being a mentor for me is answering questions that may come up. Sharing experiences that I feel others could learn from. Perhaps playing wing girl to a M&G so they atleast know one person to start. Introducing them to other couples that are in my circle of friends.

Mentoring does not include any sexual training! LOL I do not have a hidden agenda here. I had a couple mentors when I first started and really feel I have enjoyed the lifestyle more and seem to meld in quite nicely. I am just offering the same to another who may be a bit aprehensive going at it totally blind and alone.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   29 to 38 of 41   End
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM