Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact MENTOR PROGRAM
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a wonderful idea! We'd love to find a mentor(or mentors!), as we've both only recently realized our mutual interest in all this and are brand spankin' new to everything. We plan to start attending various gatherings, but want to gain some comfort first before diving right in...preferably meet some folks beforehand.

It would be great to find someone local, but it's certainly not a requirement. So I guess check out our profile and drop us a line if you're interested! Thanks :)

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
My husband and I are not completely new to sharing, but it's been awhile and we are very eager to enjoy this lifestyle together in a more available and regular manner. We are looking to meet others on a friendship level for drinks and fun as well as be open to whatever may go on from that point.

We are interested in going to a club atmosphere or house parties, but we do feel a little odd not knowing anyone at first. We are both secure and outgoing professionals who just want clean, discreet fun with other like minded individuals. if anyone is interested in assisting by meeting for drinks and open advice type discussion we would welcome it asap. Wife is very horny and cannot continue to wait for getting out there. Husband is eager to share and be shared as well.

Linglestown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I swear I'm psychic. I had forgotten all about this part of the forums for some reason. And tonight I made homemade choc pies to take to a work picnic tomorrow. Anyway, as I was stirring them, I tried to remember which old friend of mine used to like the "skin" of the pudding/pie when it was cooled and could not remember. I was even going to email my ex and ask at some point.

Hmm. Interesting that tonight I would venture here.

And yes, Rdy, it is our dear friend who embodies the moniker "puddin." but I gotta be impressed, and a bit turned on, but a guy who knows and uses the word "denigrate."

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Rdy, I'm not going anywhere. Well, not venturing too far for too long anyway. I have a ton of faith and am mobile, not that I don't love having visitors.

TB, butterscotch, chocolate, or vanilla, as long as it isn't instant. Love the puddin skin!

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
I genuflect in your direction, oh wise one, but I did not denigrate your advice. Speaking of pudding, I'd like some butterscotch pudding right now, but once again, I'm dieting midweek.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
Oh sure, denigrate my advice. Just scroll down about 10 posts and look at my advice that Laidbackpair check out the HCS party up the road from them. Then look at all the certs they got from nice couples after following my advice. Proof in the pudding, and all that ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Rdy's 100% correct. Ignore those guys. They're shameless. Of course, you can always have the best of both worlds, a tour guide who actually lives in New Orleans and who is quite ready, willing, and able to fly into Reagan or Dulles and navigate the Metro.

Rdy, your hiatus disappoints. I was hoping to catch a Penguins home game this year. Maybe the Pirates this spring?

Back on topic, yes, do follow Rdy's advice. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
Welcome to the forum HotwifeinNOVA308. I notice you are quite a bit closer to Ohio than NOLA and since my travels often include VA and points east, I would be happy to show you the ropes, so to speak.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
New Orleans is an excellent place for a cute little hotwife to be broken in. There is an excellent guide in nearby Belle Chasse.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Looking for a mentor couple in central MS.

Quitman MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM