Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › MENTOR PROGRAM
TOPIC: MENTOR_PROGRAM
Created by: Sailtwins The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
User Details are only visible to members.
We are total newbie’s to the life style, and would also like to find a local mature couple (over 60 yo and w/i 25 miles) to mentor us. We been actively pursuing for about a month, and the ones we have chatted with some are nice, but most have been fakes. The biggest issue has been lone wolves on the prowl either faking they’re married, or their wives are never around to chat. At first we got sucked in pretty good, but we learned quickly, maybe not quickly enough. Thus the idea of a couple to mentor us makes sense. Read our profile summary and if interested give us a shout.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes I am looking for a mentor. New to this lifestyle. Will be going to a club again soon. Any ideas/thoughts let me know. Thanks.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Yes, we are looking for mentors too.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Me an my wife r looking for a mentors in Central Louisiana.....we love this life an need help getting this rite

Jena LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Any mentors in the nor cal area? Would really appreciate the advise .

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Looks like this topic has died but thought we'd try anyway. We've been on the site for about 5 months and have met several couples but only played once. We would love to find someone local to help guide us along. If there is anyone in the Charleston area interested we'd love to hear from you. Mrs opmind has said on several occasions she wishes she had someone other than me to talk to about the lifestyle.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(470 posts)
We would love a mentor I Appleton Wisconsin???? Please???!

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are definitely brand new to this, so mentors would be amazing, helping us negotiate the waters.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I/we are on board to Mentor a local couple here in Phoenix. Mostly through email.

Or if anyone anywhere has any questions or would like some tips, I (Mr) am here online to answer them. Just send a private email.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(334 posts)
We would like a mentor, we have been members since 2007 but only became active last year, we have sent out over 100 e-mails and got back around 20 responses..........wasted the most time chatting with guys that said they were a couple only to find out that they were fakes.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(288 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 60
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.