MENTOR PROGRAM : Swingers Discussion 53494
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactMENTOR PROGRAM
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM
Created by: Sailtwins The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I joined SLS, some people contacted me, I contacted others, and I quickly found a couple that was willing to meet me just for a drink and to talk. I guess they were my mentor. Still in touch with them, haven't played with them (they haven't played for a while).

If you're "looking for a mentor" all you have to do is talk to someone who's willing, even just on IM. Ideally someone in your area, but not necessarily. I generally distrust free members, but if it's a free, new member, clearly clueless, I'm happy to chat for a few minutes to answer any questions they might have. Pay it forward. Karma, and all that.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Mentoring.

Is that what the cool kids call it these days? Is this some creative new way to twist words to get laid?

Yeah. Anyone in Central Ohio need a mentor couple? We'll consider it, if we think you're hot and cool enough for us. LOL

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
Any mentors in the Parma area?

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Looking for a mentor in the Chambersburg area.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
curious4, welcome to the forums. for more targeted response, try adding a new thread in your local events forum.

good luck & have fun!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Hi. Brand new to the site and the lifestyle and was wondering if there is anyone in the St. Louis, MO area who would be interested in being a mentor for us. We want to get the best out of this with the least amount of bumps in the road we can and no better way than to have someone to mentor us and help us find the tricks of the trade per say and prepare us for the joys and not so joyous parts of lifestyle.

Dittmer MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
Any willing mentors in the Chicago SW Burb area?

Wheaton IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
If anyone's looking for a 'hands-on' solo bi mentor, I can't help unless you're near Macon GA. If any couples or str8 males or bi males are looking for general 3some/4some advice and tips, I'd be happy to provide the benefit of my knowledge, experience and expertise in the matter LOL. Shoot me a bird here or at the same handle on aol.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Hi, we are new to this lifestyle and are looking for a little honest and safe guidance. A little overwhelmed already with just IM's and views..

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Would love to have a mentor. We are kind of new. We've been to a few parties and hubby has played once. I, on the other hand, have yet to play. The only person I have been with sexually is my husband and to be honest, I'm anxious to try someone new. I'm afraid I look too innocent and people think that I would not be fun in bed, but I have been known to get quite adventurous in bed. I would love to talk to someone about this problem and other thoughts I have.

Morristown TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: MENTOR PROGRAM