Is there something wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 154108101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactIs there something wrong with us
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with us
Created by: clayshay
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering, becuase we have not recieved even one e-mail. We have had like 3 IM's though. I think were a hot couple, but maybe i'm wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Read profile and looked at pix.

Seems perfect to me. The pix with artwork shows you are whimsical and fun.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
No, there's nothing at all wrong with you and I enjoyed reading your profile (regardless of spelling errors). Patience is the key. Your SLS membership is just one bullet in the chamber. Are you also getting out to M&G's? Local club events? Reaching out to people that you'd like to know better? It's sort of like job hunting. Don't expect quick results, make lots of contacts, circulate and keep your eyes open for opportunities...and be patient. Good stuff takes time, bad stuff happens quickly. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
that is exactly how i (f) feel any more..."is there something wrong with us"...hell no not us but i feel that its me...i am a very out going...love to share...plp person...love to please both men and women...love to experience diff things...the more that i try to find some one to join us they always let us down...him too...now im not a tiny person and im not HUGH...i can do what you can do...i have tried so damn hard that we are almost giving up...we dont want to but that is how we feel...please feel free to check our profile out and let me know what i (female) can do...im at my witts end....my b/f that is in the profile with me is a very sexy man...evertyhing that he does is sexy...so please help me (f)...have a good evening...

Ridgeley WV
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Go back through your profile and read it out loud and very slowly and you will see that you have some mistakes in spelling and words themselves (peasing instead of pleasing, for example). I would definitely advise you to take out all the exclamation points too, and just use those sparingly, as they can be annoying to read. All the "lols" too...makes you seem more nervous than you want to portray.

Also, your tag line about wanting to add spice to your love life? Not sure if it's just me, but I'm thinking a lot of people will understand that as being that your love life with each other is boring and you want to spice it up by swinging. That's not the image you want to give off...you want others to understand that you're doing this for fun, excitement, a good time, and not because you are lacking in any area. I know that's not what you mean (you post in the forums quite well), but for a tag line, you might want to consider saying something sexier.

You've only been on for a few days. Be PATIENT. And email people that you are interested in. Sometimes no emails will show up for a while, and then sometimes you'll be absolutely bombarded with them. It's a weird phenomenon in this, but it happens like that for most people.

Good luck, and happy swinging! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Just wondering, becuase we have not recieved even one e-mail. We have had like 3 IM's though. I think were a hot couple, but maybe i'm wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Sahuarita AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with us