Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › Icebreaker for first playdate with a couple
TOPIC: Icebreaker_for_first_playdate_with_a_couple
Created by: Esperance_Couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, I'm rarely accused of being a man of few words. I guess I could afford to be thriftier with words in my profiles and posts on adult sites, because of the generational pandemic of people with short attention spans.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
....a man of few words

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
It's best to begin the icebreaking during pre-meeting communications with couples or men. My ex hotwife and I swung for the pure excitement, newness and thrill of sex with others and watching each other have sex with others. Each time we agreed to meet a couple or a solo man, we made it clear in a non-aggressive, non pushy way that if we met in person and hit it off over drinks or dinner, we'd be good to go ! We preferred hosting at our home but we agreed before the meet at whose home we'd play. The great majority of couples expressed the desire to play at our home if we hit it off. That in itself was an icebreaker. Basically, when my wife and I'd made up our minds that were going to play with a couple or man, one or both of them would have had to be very obese, very ugly or very unhygienic for us to change our minds at dinner LOL. We'd both be very warm and flirty and take it upon ourselves to make the other couple feel comfortable. Usually the ice was broken and anticipation was in the air very quickly. One of the other things we did as an icebreaker was to offer to swap spouses for the drive to our place or theirs. Only once or twice did a couple decline that offer, but they still either followed us home or we followed them home. We did the same thing thing with solo men except I'd follow my wife and our male partner. It was quite hot to be following and watching my wife and the other man on the drive home. She had no qualms about rubbing his cock or scrooching up close to him. With couples, I had no qualms putting my arm around his wife and lightly brushing her breasts or either reaching over to stroke her inner thighs to gage her reaction. Most of the times we'd all groped each other well before we arrived home. No icebreaker was needed after that. We simply went straight to stripping down to play. He and I would quickly be naked while the wives took off their overclothes to reveal sexy panties, bras, stockings/garters and high heels. Usually we liked to make out and grope in a den or living room and then progress to a bedroom or separate bedrooms. There were only 3 instances in 20 years of swinging that the couple or man begged off after we'd had drinks or dinner. We only ever had a few no-shows for drinks & dinner and they were all men.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
NGSB.....That is one of the best icebreakers I have heard......Have to give that a try....LOL

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
How about just asking "can I put your legs on my shoulders ". Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3060 posts)
We just bought some X-rated games. One is like Jenga, the other is a board game with cards. There's lots of creative stuff out there! We played each one as a couple and agreed they would be nice for our intro with others.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
UNO dare......with some creative dares works quite well.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1325 posts)
We find a game of strip poker is a nice segue into playtime with a couple we'll be playing with the first time. Other times it's a simple " well, are we ready to play?" LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3349 posts)
People used to groan and roll their eyes when offered to see home movies, but this might be different. "How we spent our (Hedo) vacation"

Welcome to the forums.

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Icebreaker for first playdate with a couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.