How To Fail at First Contact : Swingers Discussion 188038101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactHow To Fail at First Contact
TOPIC: How To Fail at First Contact
Created by: NYKinkyCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We really are nice people. We try so hard to be patient and give people the benefit of the doubt. Chances are that if you're reading this post, then it means you also read people's profiles completely before contacting them, have filled out a useful and attractive profile, and have at least got private pics uploaded to share with people you're interested in. So this post probably won't interest you, except maybe for a bit of amusement. After all, I'm sure this hasn't just happened to us. Either way, please feel free to read our rant on "How to Fail at Fist Contact."

Step One: The Profile - Make us Guess Make sure your profile is very vague or incomplete. Leave things blank such as your age and sexual orientation. Use terms that could describe anyone. Use the word "average" a lot. An advanced user? Make a couples' profile even though you're a single male; tell us the wife "isn't swinging anymore."

Step Two: Pictures - Anonymous Sex? Don't have any. Ask us to open our private pics, even though you can see about a dozen of our public pics already.

Step Three: Jumping the Gun Message us with something original like, "Wanna play with me?" or my new favorite: "Can I fuck your wife?" Sure you can! We always play with anonymous people with no pics and a profile that basically says "I like being awake, but sleeping is also fun," and especially I entrust my wife to such a situation. And phrases like, "hello!" or any manner of introduction are SO 1990s ...

Step Four: Turn on the Pressure! Now that you've skeeved us out with your lack of courtesy, overly-direct questions, and demands, get to pressuring us. Ask for our phone number ... No, you'll give us yours ... No, you'll drive 6 hours to us ... No, you'll drive 6 hours to us, buy us dinner, rub my feet AND we can both dominate you! Wow!! We are SO Freakin' Turned On!!

Step Five: Bow Out Graciously It's totally appropriate to respond to our polite suggestion that you finish your profile, and add a pic or two before messaging us, with blatant profanity and insults. After all, why are we the Only Ones who didn't respond well to you?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have read this OP so many times, and I laugh out loud every time. It's a great read, thanks!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
That was very funny and unfortunately, true. Thank for the laugh. :)

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
tricksterill, welcome to the forums. To answer your question, give them time - whatever amount seems reasonable to you. A week or two may be a good amount of time to allow whatever busy-ness may have interceded to subside. It's possible they simply forgot to reply or thought they had already, or that the mail got lost in the SLS system.

In any case, when you write to them again, make it different from what you sent the first time. In June we received a generic email from someone that indicated they hadn't read our profile, and we told them we weren't a good match. They sent the same message, word for word, in August. Imagine how much interest that brought! People like to know you are interested specifically in them, not just in having sex with the person in the pictures. If the follow-up doesn't work, let go and move on. There are more fish in the sea.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8811 posts)
We just had a fail ... the subject was single male and we occasionally will select one but as normal one pic thats private and not much to tell from his profile ... nope not gonna guess declined with explantion waiting for hate mail to arrive

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
mindy, welcome to the forums!

We feel the same way, although we will read profiles without pics if someone contacts us directly. If we feel there's a possibility of connecting, we always ask for pictures and refuse to open our personal gallery until they have sent us something. And, of course, if we set up a time to meet, we insist on exchanging face pics so we can find each other. If they stop writing, I suspect they were either photo collectors or embarrassed to be technically challenged and unable to figure out how to upload pics. Too bad for them.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8811 posts)
Thank you for putting it out there! Sooooo true!!

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
wow love you post...it all sounds pretty familiar.

Here's another bute, the other day we phoned a couple the female 1/2 was completely and totaly unaware a meet had even been made for the following day...urrrrrrrrr we think we'll pass.

Don't mean to hijack the OP but we do think the following is in the orginal spirit of it. We set up a meet...you had family matters the 1st time and canceled...we understand.....the 2nd meet she had her period no problem....the 3rd meet she had to work late....at this point please please do not have the balls to say we're being to aggressive when we are apparently not to happy with you. it's even better when the 3rd cancelation was on a day They Suggested.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We really are nice people. We try so hard to be patient and give people the benefit of the doubt. Chances are that if you're reading this post, then it means you also read people's profiles completely before contacting them, have filled out a useful and attractive profile, and have at least got private pics uploaded to share with people you're interested in. So this post probably won't interest you, except maybe for a bit of amusement. After all, I'm sure this hasn't just happened to us. Either way, please feel free to read our rant on "How to Fail at Fist Contact."

Step One: The Profile - Make us Guess Make sure your profile is very vague or incomplete. Leave things blank such as your age and sexual orientation. Use terms that could describe anyone. Use the word "average" a lot. An advanced user? Make a couples' profile even though you're a single male; tell us the wife "isn't swinging anymore."

Step Two: Pictures - Anonymous Sex? Don't have any. Ask us to open our private pics, even though you can see about a dozen of our public pics already.

Step Three: Jumping the Gun Message us with something original like, "Wanna play with me?" or my new favorite: "Can I fuck your wife?" Sure you can! We always play with anonymous people with no pics and a profile that basically says "I like being awake, but sleeping is also fun," and especially I entrust my wife to such a situation. And phrases like, "hello!" or any manner of introduction are SO 1990s ...

Step Four: Turn on the Pressure! Now that you've skeeved us out with your lack of courtesy, overly-direct questions, and demands, get to pressuring us. Ask for our phone number ... No, you'll give us yours ... No, you'll drive 6 hours to us ... No, you'll drive 6 hours to us, buy us dinner, rub my feet AND we can both dominate you! Wow!! We are SO Freakin' Turned On!!

Step Five: Bow Out Graciously It's totally appropriate to respond to our polite suggestion that you finish your profile, and add a pic or two before messaging us, with blatant profanity and insults. After all, why are we the Only Ones who didn't respond well to you?

Castleton On Hudson NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: How To Fail at First Contact