Hotel : Swingers Discussion 84728
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactHotel
TOPIC: Hotel
Created by: mnbigt
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, the dinner, snack, strip club, bar,... meeting went well and a hotel is a highly possible option for play time. So, who pays? If its couples meeting is it assumed each pay half? Does the inviter pay for it? What if a couple is meeting a single?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Since SMs aren't able to see your profile, I can't tell if you're a single or couple. So, I can only answer for me. As a SM, I always plan on paying....operative word, plan. I either have ample cash or a cc ready. When with a couple, I truly look at myself as an accessory...an accompaniment. Nothing subservient about it. It just means that I "get" that it's not all about me. When with a SF, its a no-brainer. I treat the situation as if it were a date. So, it really doesn't matter if I invite, or am invited. Just my 2 cents...as an old school kinda guy.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6530 posts)
@JOEY "dont have gas money" i am ROFL of all the excuses........

Montego Bay Nothing

Username hidden
(81 posts)
We pay. Just to make it simple. Since we usually play with single guys and half of our no shows are because they dont have "gas money" we just dont even bother to ask.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
if we invite we pay..they invite..they pay..if its a spur of the moment....every one ponys up...

West Fargo ND

Username hidden
(56 posts)
if we're meeting a cpl,we split it..if a single female,we pick up the tab

Balsam NC

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We believe in spliting the cost.

Newburgh NY

Username hidden
(98 posts)
In this hobby, assumptions are never a good idea. Best to discuss up front. And such discussions usually lead to a splitting of the costs.

In our case, if we invite, we offer to pay, whether it's a single or couple; it usually manages to even out at some point anyway.

Corvallis OR

Username hidden
(574 posts)
So, the dinner, snack, strip club, bar,... meeting went well and a hotel is a highly possible option for play time. So, who pays? If its couples meeting is it assumed each pay half? Does the inviter pay for it? What if a couple is meeting a single?

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Hotel