Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging : Swingers Discussion 512341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactHey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello all! I'm fairly new to the lifestyle and it's at this point that I think I would like a mentor. I'm in SoCal and I prefer to be mentored in person. But if I could get some advice online, I would appreciate that too.

Thank you all so much,

Kinky

Corona CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks! :) Yeah, I guess we are off to a good start lol. And since we have become pretty good friends with a couple who has been in the LS for years, I suppose we do already have a mentor!

Hot Springs AR

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Leo (thank you!) and TJ...you both have very nice profiles and pics BTW!

When people send you an e-mail, if you see from their profile that they're experienced, simply ask them if you can run some questions by them. Worst they can say is no. This is how we came by our "mentor" couple when we started 7 years ago.

TJ, it looks like you've already gotten a nice *start* in the LS :)

Leo, if you have them in your area, go to a M&G. This is a great way for a single male to get to know some couples and get certified (very important), and to also meet other SM's to ask advice. Certifications are just to let others know that you are who you say you are, pics match, etc.

Have fun :) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Hi! We are pretty new to this as well, but so far have been lucky. But am curious, how does one get a mentor??

Hot Springs AR

Username hidden
(32 posts)
MeToo, welcome to the forums! So nice to see you posting :)

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I am relatively new to swinging and would like some advise as to making it easier to connect with people as a single male. Any advise would be greatly apreciated.

Helendale CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
This sounds like a wonderful idea. As I am new to this, I have so many questions, and concerns. Even though my man has been in and out of this for many years, it would be nice to be able to talk to others who have experience in this lifestyle.

~N

Daphne AL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Our thought has always been to answer any questions new members have. Just seems like the right thing to do. We offer our views and always let them know we aren't "the" answer, just our answer to that question. In doing it that way, we've made some great friends and enjoyed great times. We actually enjoy helping/mentoring new members.

Citrus Heights CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Kinddragon _~~ Welcome to the forums : )

Nice...very happy for you!

We are mentoring a brand new couple, so new the wife was still indecisive and thinking all couples want to jump her bones, lol. They're very sweet and intelligent and ask great questions. We haven't even met, yet. We're just too busy right now. I hope we can smooth the way for them as a couple did for us when we started. Kinddragon...we're not close by but you're certainly welcome to send us a birdie : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
We meet a couple over coffee. They are great and I know something will happen in the future. They gave us some great advice and are very down to earth. So excited!

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging