Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging : Swingers Discussion 512341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactHey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
EnjoyingExpectations, welcome to the forums. I hope you find that mentor couple. You might want to look at some of the threads in the "soft swinger" section.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Could we ever use a Mentor Couple!!! We want to keep it soft and very sexy.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We heartily agree with the mentor concept. We found a couple of couples on SLS who gave us good advice. The forums here were also generally helpful.

By fate or plain luck, we found a couple within a couple of months on sls. They had been looking for over a year but never found anyone they felt comfortable meeting. We got to know each other, then met. So, these four "virgins" are now mentoring each other. :) We think the world of them and we think we've found friends that will be around for a while.

But, taking time to seek out sound advice and do some research will pay off, in our opinion. --J&T

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Any mentors in the Buffalo/Niagara area? I am totally lost in all of this, but totally turned on! :D

North Tonawanda NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with you tantric, I was graced with the one of the best gifts of all, having my mentor also be my friends, and one that I get to see on a regular basis. We met this summer but he has been so helpful to me and James that I don't think we would've ever really "took the plunge" so to speak into meeting with our first couple if it wasn't for his advice. He's a really great guy, if anyone is looking for a mentor his username is Tomthumb8. Meeting him and having him look over my husband and I's travel into this new territory has definitely changed our lives and I'm thankful for him

New York Mills NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We just joined a few weeks ago right before having our first club experience. I don't know that we really have a mentor, per se, but we do have an experience couple that we've been talking with and their advice has been invaluable. My husband's had been saying that he wanted to talk to someone who both experienced in the lifestyle and also had been together for a long time. We were lucky to find that in one of the very first couples we contacted. And btw, we didn't specifically set out to find this couple, I just emailed them a question about a local club and we got lucky. Well, not LUCKY, but you know what I mean! ;)

Kyle TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
When we were first thinking of taking up the lifestyle we met a Wonderful couple from NJ on IRC (we're in IL). We talked with them on the phone for Hours, finally hanging up around 3AM. They were so helpful and kind, and they really tried hard to answer our concerns and questions. I wish we knew where they were now, but we lost touch with them after they moved.

I'm wondering if SLS would consider adding a Mentor Group or something like that for couples willing to talk with new people and act as mentors? Hmm...perhaps I'll just start a group like that on our own and see what happens? Regardless, we've been swinging for almost twenty years, just celebrated our 37th anniversary, and even more in Luv than the day we tied the knot! We'd be tickled to talk with any new people who were inclined to msg us here at SLS. Just returning the favor that our lost friends did for us.

Live Long and Prosper!

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Xtine it sounds like you had a good time, and found a perfect couple.

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Welcum to the forums Mss,

I read your other posts early this morning and perved your profile then. I just reperved you! LoL! I have to say, your other post left me inspired. LoL! I am not in PA, but if you ever have questions and are patient for my responses, I would certainly love to help if you have any questions. People may look at me as a bi-single female, but who else gets hit on as much. LoL! I can certainly give advice a little advice from all my years of swinging. *WEG*

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The forums make a great substitute mentor.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging