Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging : Swingers Discussion 512341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactHey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Jack and/or Darlene. My problem is that I have a very, very slight bi- curiosity and do not want any pressure at all to be with a woman. I prefer men, adore them , crave them, and love pleasing them. On rare occasion (extremely rare) I have met a woman that I was interested in, but I have never done anything about it before. I agree that most of the SM I have met on here so far... seem to tell me what ever I want to hear.

What I would love is to get advice from a single woman on how to meet a SM safely as possible. I do understand there will always be some element of risk involved. Is there a couple out there that has a single man the see on occasion looking for a possible swinging partner?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hiker; I suspect that the advise to hook up with a couple was not so much that you should consider playing with a couple as that they can advise you from both sides of the aisle. The M half has his perspective, the F half has her perspective. There are plenty of SM's on SLS, and I don't doubt that most of them will say whatever they think they need to say to get under the sheets with you. There is a reason why SM's struggle in the lifestyle. Most (but not all) of them are simply horny and could care less about the ladies experience. Further, I suspect (but can't prove) that couples last longer than SM's in the lifestyle and hence have a deeper and broader pool of experience to draw on. Hope that it works out well for you, whatever you end up doing! :-)

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I am a new single female to the site and would love a mentor that can help me learn to do this as safely as possible. I have been told to hook up with couples but I sexually prefer to please men. Any help and advise would be appreciated, Thanks

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Having a mentor would be a great idea. I swung with a couple for a while twenty years ago, and it was great and lasted a couple of years. I have been trying to get into LS for almost 9 months and it has been tough. But I can imagine the complexity and dynamics of the new relationship, because I experienced some...

Having a mentor online or in person would be great for me right now. I am not progressing despite my good efforts. I am from the National Capital Region in Canada and maybe it is too small a city.

Any advice would be great!

Hull Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Anyone care to mentor a couple in El Paso, Tx. My wife is somewhat reluctant and needs a females perpesctive on the lifestyle which I, unfortunately, cannot provide.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I'd mentor the little lady for you.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We are brand new, and a trusting mentor would be amazing, but I can barely find one couple, how would I find a mentor?

Bowling Green KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome Kinky,

The forums have a wealth of topics and many lovely people who will be more than willing to answer your questions. We look forward to hearing more from you in the forums.

Happiness and success, Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hello all! I'm fairly new to the lifestyle and it's at this point that I think I would like a mentor. I'm in SoCal and I prefer to be mentored in person. But if I could get some advice online, I would appreciate that too.

Thank you all so much,

Kinky

Corona CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks! :) Yeah, I guess we are off to a good start lol. And since we have become pretty good friends with a couple who has been in the LS for years, I suppose we do already have a mentor!

Hot Springs AR
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging