Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
TOPIC: Hey_Newbies,_getting_yourself_a_mentor_can_mean_all_the_world_to_happy_swinging
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 78
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm somewhat new to this site and like the mentoring idea as well. However, from personal experience, I have reached out to other SF who have been online for some years and even couples but, its been a no. The single women never respond and the couples do but, I have a feeling its always fromteh male half and it's never because they want to give me advice. Guess I'll just stick to the forums for now..lol

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Being new to this and being Mommy for 38 yrs.I have forgotten how to be sexy,would love a female that's local to me to help me shop and give me some pointers.

Hickory NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are still very new to the site and lifestyle and love the mentor idea. Mrs openminded has often said that she wishes she had a friend in the lifestyle to talk to. We've met several couples but have only really played with one. Still waiting to find that second connection. Anyone in the Charleston, SC area interested?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(480 posts)
Great thread and thanks so much for the advice. I'm glad I ran across this one. We are completely new to this, anxious to get started with our first meeting, but realizing going slow and being cautious is probably the best plan. Meeting a mentor in the Seattle area would be ideal since there is not much of a scene in Alaska that I can see. Our plan is to take a trip to Seattle for a long weekend, attend a club with a class for newbies, attend a party and perhaps meet a couple. We are hopeful to find a first experience before we go to take the "plunge" in Seattle though. Thanks again for the advice.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are just jumping back into this and event the last time wasn't for very long. So we are still what I would call newbies. How do you find a mentor who can help you with all the bumps?

Edgewood MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I/we Mentor people all the time and it definitely makes a difference in the community. Anyone should feel free to ask us anything.

MR AA

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Well us being very new, we don't have much perspective, but we did find a couple that has been answering questions and letting us know how the real scene works, with out being pushy or having expectations. It has helped us greatly over the last few days and we are getting more and more excited

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Well us being very new, we don't have much perspective, but we did find a couple that has been answering questions and letting us know how the real scene works, with out being pushy or having expectations. It has helped us greatly over the last few days and we are getting more and more excited

Username hidden
(11 posts)

Username hidden
(11 posts)

Username hidden
(11 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 78
TOPIC: Hey Newbies, getting yourself a mentor can mean all the world to happy swinging
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.