Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Help with profile
TOPIC: Help with profile
Created by: Floridafun13
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi! I'm wondering if our profile is the reason we are not getting contacted. Is there something wrong with it? How can I improve it? Any suggestions would help. We've had plenty of people look and even replied to a couple of people with no success. We really would like to meet people but aren't having any luck. Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree Shotgunluckey about your 0.02, but they may have taken up matters in the last 200 days?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Your picture and what you say in your profile both come across as tentative at best, and just not quite sure of yourself, at worst. I'd defnitely add more pics, and just put your best foot forward in your profile. Read a lot of other profiles, and see which ones attract YOU. What is it about it that makes it appealing? Humor? Something that no one else has said? A fantasy or two or a real experience that is worth sharing?

Good luck, and always read your profile out loud to each other to see what it sounds like to someone looking at it for the first time.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
1st you have to have sexy pictures! Thats the 1st impression.

Swartz Creek MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hi! I'm wondering if our profile is the reason we are not getting contacted. Is there something wrong with it? How can I improve it? Any suggestions would help. We've had plenty of people look and even replied to a couple of people with no success. We really would like to meet people but aren't having any luck. Thanks.

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Help with profile