Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Girls -- do you like getting cock shots before you've met a guy
TOPIC: Girls -- do you like getting cock shots before you've met a guy
Created by: SheerBliss11
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are primarily looking for single males for a threesome. Most of them feel free to send me pics of their genitals right off the bat which to me indicates that we're looking for different things in our "relationship" (nothing wrong with that). I hate to just reject a guy w/o explanation after he's sent these pics because it might seem like I just didn't like his cock. However when I recently replied to a guy explaining why I didn't think we were a good fit he got VERY offended and hurt, which I didn't mean to do at all. He then blocked me so I couldn't even apologize. One thing he said is that he couldn't imagine someone would get together with a guy before making sure he is well-hung (which he wasn't, I'm afraid). I know that size is a big issue for a lot of people, and I don't mean to sound judgmental about people who DO want to see the goods before exchanging pleasantries, I'm just not one of them. How do you feel about it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a FF couple and want a guy for 3some. We've noticed the same about guys sending pics. We actually ask for face pics first. The guys are always willing to send them but then they always ask if we want a cock pic. We will consider them but the guys who just send it no thank you. I mean obviously I wanna see it but its kinda like meeting someone in person you wont see there cock right off so why in an email.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We agree with you. She wants to see body & face before the cock shot. Personality trumps size. The only reason she'll want to eventually see the package is checking the manscaping.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
Thanks for your thoughts. I have put a little "disclaimer" in our profile that should make it clear...at least to the people who read the profile before emailing!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Don't let someone lay a guilt trip on you for stating that you don't share their interest. :-) Personally, we believe that a person's choice of pic's say a lot about them; in-your-face vs restrained, classy vs no-class, etc., but that's just us.

You might think about adjusting your SLS profile to reflect what you said in your post here. It might save some confusion later, I'd imagine.

We don't care much for receiving crotch-shots from strangers. We know they have genitals and don't need photographic proof. We believe that what you do with what you have matters more than how much is or isn't there...quality vs quantity. Quantity is good, but quality is better. At least, that's our opinion and, as always, subject to change without notice. :-)

Live Long & Prosper!

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
We are primarily looking for single males for a threesome. Most of them feel free to send me pics of their genitals right off the bat which to me indicates that we're looking for different things in our "relationship" (nothing wrong with that). I hate to just reject a guy w/o explanation after he's sent these pics because it might seem like I just didn't like his cock. However when I recently replied to a guy explaining why I didn't think we were a good fit he got VERY offended and hurt, which I didn't mean to do at all. He then blocked me so I couldn't even apologize. One thing he said is that he couldn't imagine someone would get together with a guy before making sure he is well-hung (which he wasn't, I'm afraid). I know that size is a big issue for a lot of people, and I don't mean to sound judgmental about people who DO want to see the goods before exchanging pleasantries, I'm just not one of them. How do you feel about it?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Girls -- do you like getting cock shots before you've met a guy