Free members : Swingers Discussion 780171031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactFree members
TOPIC: Free members
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sassy - yes we block free members.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I've actually been tossing around the idea of blocking free members. And here is way: 1. Being paid shows you are serious about the lifestyle and are not picture collectors. 2.This is the bigger one for me... It makes it a bit more complicated to show free members who we are. They can not access private pics..thats where our faces are. You are immediately forced to move your communication off sight and send them pics. Which I'd rather not do. Thats why I'm a paid member.

Now I get that SLS could be their second site...and money issues...and testing the site out. I understand it all. Just wondering if any of you paid members block free members just to avoid the hassle? I don't have a problem with free members...we've chatted with a few, it's just a pain. Maybe i should have put this in Bitch of the Day thread. :o)

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
It also helps us if they have a cert. Makes us feel better. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
As for free members, we remained free for a couple months or so to get a feel for the site before we became paid members. Some couples are also members of other groups, and just have a free membership here, paid memberships elsewhere.

I'd probably look at how LONG they've been a free member.

It doesn't influence us, except in the sharing of pictures.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
We have found "free Members", especially those that have been "free" for awhile are fakers and will stand you up more than "paid members". Seems when you PAY to get on a site you are more serious about satisfying your fantasy's. So we also tend to discount the free members that have been free for months or years.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Depends on who you're talking too. Some even completely block free members. We look at the whole profile. If it's a free member and they've been on SLS forever with no certs, we will question it, but that doesn't mean we'll automatically rule them out. Just depends. Mrs.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
I have noticed that many people are saying that they would not meet with free members. I wonder why that is? We are a paying member at the moment, but when our subscription is up, we will not have the extra money to re-up. I know it is very cheap, and I agree, but this time around we just don't have it. Are free members a real bad bet? We have met a few free members in person, and have found them wonderful. We still are the same people, but will our inability to pay really affect our chances?

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: Free members