Free members : Swingers Discussion 780171021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactFree members
TOPIC: Free members
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't like dealing with free members because of the limited e-mails and they cant see private pics and than they want you to send pics via e-mail, which I don't like to do.

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
we'd meet free members, but we don't email them. They usually are limited in the number of emails they can send and such.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
we are on line 4 the first time.how do we know which is best?

Porth Wales United Kingdom
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't think its that paid members have anything against free members. I know quite a few of our friends are free members and use the site for basically keeping abreast on house parties and get togethers in the area. However, in truth we met most of these free members by other friends or at clubs, usually through other friends. I don't know. I'm on another swingers forum and they are pretty adament that certifications and free member status do not mean anything bad towards the couple/person. They don't, but I have to be honest in saying that I am going to pay attention more to the profile of a couple with at least 1 cert and updated pics with a nice profile. I understand discretion and that some couples do not want others to know who they know. Same with free/pay status. However, I hold true to saying that trollers are less likely to pay monthly dues vs. paying. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hello We are lifetime members , not because we are rich or that we even have good income , we got the opportunity , had the money from our income tax return and paid for it , why ? because this site has a great deal of real people , an awesome site with great features and it cost less for lifetime membership then anyone else charges for 6 months , you do the math we are on quite a few site and are free members on a few just for my own personal studies and have found out a few things that might interest allot of people on here , so here is what i have found . 1. most free members are husbands cheating on their wife's and do not want their wifes to find out about it by having to explain the charge on their credit card . 2.most free members are guys home alone just wanting to masturbate at the idea of doing something taboo. 3. free members are very limited to what they can do on the site so they do as much as possible by hitting on everyone , they tell so many lies that they cant keep up with them and when caught they dissapear. 4. free members will always use the excuse that they can not view your pics in order to get you to send your pics to them so they can save them for later.

NOW ... having said that we have no problems with free members but i have a screening process that cuts down on most of the above , and to answer your question YES!!! it will affect your responses , the yearly membership is less then the price of a good dinner and the lifetime is about the same price as a nice dinner for 4 , so some people will look at it as though ( if you cant afford the membership then how are you going to afford to meet with them for dinner?) that may not be right but hey thats life . most people will not even talk to a free member so now the call is up to you . hope this helps , take care , be safe and have fun .

Seymour TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We are going at it in a thread on swingers board over this very issue LOL. We honestly will pay more attention to paid members with certs over free members that have been here since 2005 with no certs...I understand that privacy is an issue and some people do not want to advertise who they have played with. HOWEVER. In my experience it is a fact that usually people who are fakers (including lonely spouses looking to feel naughty) are usually free members...you are less likely to spend your hard earned cash just to troll. I'm NOT saying that all free members are fake; as a matter of fact, my current flavor of the month (a wonderful single man) is a free member. I do get annoyed though when I get the free members say: "I can't see your pics cause I'm a free member...can't you please email them to me?" Nope. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We tend to not be as interested in free members, but give everyone's profile a look. We used to think they were not serious, but were also concerned about non-paying members seeing our photos since we had full face public photos, so we blocked them. Then we recently hooked up with a free member who we really like and hit it off well. We found out they are paid on another site so know they are serious, but they did not want to pay for two sites so are free on SLS for the exposure. We are glad they did that or we may not have found them. Now we don't block free members, but also don't post full face photos as public. So far this has created no benefits or problems from our old policy, but it's what we will do unless we find an issue with it.

Gainesville VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Free members can be very real, very cool people, but they tend to be passive about connecting with people on SLS. Maybe they are members of another site where they pay, and only use SLS sparingly on the side? At worst, free members are fakes or wannabees. If you are seriously in the lifestyle, and SLS is your principle site, why aren't you a lifetime member? If you can't afford it, then we assume you can't afford to go out to dinner, lifestyle parties, or do anything that costs money at all.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
We do not block free members. However, in truth I pay much more attention to emails from paid/lifetime members than free members. Reason are pretty much the same. 1. Fakers are less likely to pay hard earned money to waste people's time. 2. I get annoyed by the following: "I'd open our private pics to you but you are a free member and cannot see them." "Well, can you email them to me? I really want to see them..." Nope. Pay your money like we paid ours and I'll open them. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We started blocked free members a few months ago. It's a shame because we have met some good people that are or were free members. But it's the proverbial bad apple that ruins things.

We made the decision because we turned down a paid member here and blocked him for a return rude email. We were promptly sent more rude emails from several differing accounts located in many places (all over the state); coincidentally all of the mail had the same tone and came from similarly written profiles.

At this point I'm sure we could go back to allowing free members access, but see no need to. We get plenty of new mail from people who are more serious, we've weeded out the nuts that can create as many free accounts as they like, and if there is a free member that we have interest in we can still contact them first.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(583 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Free members