Free members : Swingers Discussion 780171011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactFree members
TOPIC: Free members
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The reason we have blocked free members is this... A ex co worker (single guy) tried to out us. Any of our mutual acquittance's could become a free member to have a look. The Lifestyle is not about ratting out a fellow swinger. And furthermore, if you are for REAL spending a little cash is appropriate. As in becoming a SLS paid member. Just our .02

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Didn't take long to reopen our profile to free members, as I noticed that we have free members as part of our circle of swing partners...and most of those are on other sites as paid members, and this is a secondary site to them. So.

We pay by the year, just in case we don't want to do this anymore, or want to try a different site sometime. So far, so good.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Yes, but who could resist you jnb (free or paid)?

We belong to this site and 1 other. On both we find that paid members are more likely to chat / call, meet, and be who they say they are.

Nikki and Scott

Madison WI
Username hidden
(57 posts)
We just recently closed our profile to free members, and will keep it that way for a while until the Swingtown show hoopla dies down a bit and all the curiosity seekers move on.

Sad, but oh well.

We prefer true swingers, not just those who think it's a trendy thing to try. I think being a free member is a good way to begin on here, and then if you like the site, pay for it. It's not really that expensive, and if you can't afford it, then imagine how hard it will be to afford babysitters, club fees, drinks, dinner, etc., and going out to meet new couples.

We pay by the year, so that we can reassess our involvement in the lifestyle when membership comes due, and make sure we are still enjoying everything, including the site itself, before we pay for another year.

That's just us for now. Things will probably change again and we'll open back up to free members.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I agree I hate the free members who ask do you have yahoo !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Devils - when the post was made 374 days ago, it was a couple profile...now it is just a single.

We have since turned the block of free members off, but every once in a while, it may be needed.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
we were free members on this site at first because I was tired of paying good money on other sites which were a waste of time. We got replies, but after a short time it seemed that the replies were a bunch of bs just sent to try to keep your interest and for more money. We got more actual results from this site while free members than on the other ones combined. I don't mind paying the money when I'm sure I'm not being conned. The process of getting started is hard enough without the bs we got on the other sites. THANK YOU SLS

Tappen Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have friends who are free members and they do not bother us much. It does annoy me though when they do the whole manipulation tactic of "too bad we can't see all of your pics....but we're free members....sure would be nice....too bad you can't email them to me." Yep, too bad ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We don't go out of our way to meet free members and we do block them. This is because we don't want one of our vanilla neighbors or co-workers to use the free membership to bug us.

Paid or better members we feel are more likely to be interested in the lifestyle-- and that's why we are here ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
I agree with the person who said that some are free on here because they are paid on other sites (or the other way around) We are free on a couple of site, because we are checking them out to see if we like what they have to offer. Some are also free because they are new to the lifestyle and just checking it out. If we do not give them a chance, we maybe missing out on some really great people!

T & L

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Free members