Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact First contact from the single male
TOPIC: First contact from the single male
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Holy Grail of the swinging couple is the single bi female wanting to join them.

Well, my wife and I are the Holy Grail of the a single male. Looking for single guy to help me give my wife a special occasion. You can imagine the volume of mail we get. A dozen or mail a day and plenty of people trying to chat.

And yet, the vast majorty of guys have SUCH lame first contacts.

The vast majority are just so lame. I'd love to join you, so check my profile and let me know. Then you look at the profile and it has the state. Age, ht, wgt. Looking to have wild sexual encounter with couple or female.

So, you ping them back. Tell us more about you and what you're looking for. We get back the stats again, and "whatever you want".

Come on guys!

Then there is another type. The way too agressive.

"I may be able to, but first I have to know if she does...." Dismissed.

"Sounds great, but I have to do it in the next 3 days before my wife gets back into town." Dismissed.

Then there is the guy that says he's single, but you start to get the vibe he's not so single. He's on for like an hour in the morning. Doesn't show up for chat at times he said he could talk. Try to arrange a meeting... "well, I can't do dinner or evenings, but could we meet at lunch hour near my work?"

It got to the point that I had to update my profile with instructions to the guys because such a high % were getting tossed in the trash just based on the lame profile/first contact.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: First contact from the single male