First MG! : Swingers Discussion 219943
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactFirst MG!
TOPIC: First MG!
Created by: Bonis_Duo
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, Friday we had our first I guess it was a meet and greet? Or house party? We went to someone's house, and met other couples, and greeted them! :D It was actually very casual (so casual, in fact, it was clothing optional! I exercised my right to not wear clothes! That was LIBERATING!) We were so lucky to find people who are understanding that we were nervous and not sure how to behave. (yes... We brought a cheese and grape plate... WHAT!? I get the munchies after a good lay, and frankly wouldn't want to have been rude and rifle through their fridge!) They moved at our pace (slowly, sorry seasoned swingers!), and didn't pressure us to go any further than we wanted. It was sexy and thrilling and a whole lot of fun! Can't wait to do another!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
So, Friday we had our first I guess it was a meet and greet? Or house party? We went to someone's house, and met other couples, and greeted them! :D It was actually very casual (so casual, in fact, it was clothing optional! I exercised my right to not wear clothes! That was LIBERATING!) We were so lucky to find people who are understanding that we were nervous and not sure how to behave. (yes... We brought a cheese and grape plate... WHAT!? I get the munchies after a good lay, and frankly wouldn't want to have been rude and rifle through their fridge!) They moved at our pace (slowly, sorry seasoned swingers!), and didn't pressure us to go any further than we wanted. It was sexy and thrilling and a whole lot of fun! Can't wait to do another!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: First MG!