Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › First MG!
TOPIC: First_MG!
Created by: Bonis_Duo
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, Friday we had our first I guess it was a meet and greet? Or house party? We went to someone's house, and met other couples, and greeted them! :D It was actually very casual (so casual, in fact, it was clothing optional! I exercised my right to not wear clothes! That was LIBERATING!) We were so lucky to find people who are understanding that we were nervous and not sure how to behave. (yes... We brought a cheese and grape plate... WHAT!? I get the munchies after a good lay, and frankly wouldn't want to have been rude and rifle through their fridge!) They moved at our pace (slowly, sorry seasoned swingers!), and didn't pressure us to go any further than we wanted. It was sexy and thrilling and a whole lot of fun! Can't wait to do another!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
So, Friday we had our first I guess it was a meet and greet? Or house party? We went to someone's house, and met other couples, and greeted them! :D It was actually very casual (so casual, in fact, it was clothing optional! I exercised my right to not wear clothes! That was LIBERATING!) We were so lucky to find people who are understanding that we were nervous and not sure how to behave. (yes... We brought a cheese and grape plate... WHAT!? I get the munchies after a good lay, and frankly wouldn't want to have been rude and rifle through their fridge!) They moved at our pace (slowly, sorry seasoned swingers!), and didn't pressure us to go any further than we wanted. It was sexy and thrilling and a whole lot of fun! Can't wait to do another!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: First MG!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.