First Contact: A Couple that one is a Co-Worker! : Swingers Discussion 187751101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactFirst Contact: A Couple that one is a Co-Worker!
TOPIC: First Contact: A Couple that one is a Co-Worker!
Created by: Adultstyles
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the best way to handle a First contact with another couple that one of them turns out to be a Co-Worker of one of us?

For my wife and I we don't find it a problem and feel that it could work out great if the 4 of us hit it off personally like any other couple to couple in the lifestyle. The work relationship is not a type of supervisor/subordinate, there is a good deal of separation.

Just looking for Opinions

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
One main concern I would have is jealous issues. For some this wouldn't be a problem, but on the other hand working so close to someone you have played with might make the other two jealous. Plus you said that there is separation between were you work and they do, would that separation stay that way. To many questions to be answered for me to go there.

Gladstone OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
"unless you're pretty sure there's a mutual interest."

In this context, mutual interest isn't enough. Seldom does mutual interest last in the swinging arena, and when it fades, I don't want to work with the party who suddenly turns spiteful or awkward, or God forbid, changes their tune altogether and throws the whole thing in my face. Just too close for comfort. I'm not opposed to making friends from swinging, but I don't swing with vanilla friends. That includes coworkers.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
We've had a similar situation happen with THREE (yes THREE!) different people already...one a co-worker, one an ex-coworker, and one just a friend one of us knew, and in all situations it's come out as pretty much the same result: no interest in "playing", but your secret is safe with us. Actually there are certain people we know that we would LOVE to find out they were in the lifestyle, but it's not exactly something you can bring up in casual conversation, is it? And it's pretty much the same situation as when you were single and wanted to ask a friend out...too much risk of ruining a friendship unless you're pretty sure there's a mutual interest.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
Mixing work with pleasure is courting disaster. Only in the rarest circumstances do playmates become semi regular with all 4 on the same page. If just one of you turns the page you've opened a whole new chapter of drama. Bad bad idea but like many people you will have to learn from your mistakes. One bad seed spoils the fun, one bad comment ruins your reputation and your career. Be very aware you can be outed in such a clever passive way that the exposer gets off scott free. Don't fool yourself for one minute that to expose someone you need to expose yourself. Not a piece of ass worth risking the paycheck .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
Nope. Don't care. Too close for comfort and too much potential for disaster. Pick your direction- anything can happen. Nope, nope and a solid NOPE. :-) Too many fish to bed the office.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Little more info.. Both couples are on this site: Them and Us. They emailed us first as they liked our profile.

The guys have talked and feel that there is a good trust factor.

Spokane Valley WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Arkon.......In that case I'm waiting lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
We would never consider mixing our sex live with our careers. The potential for drama, trouble or gossip is far too high. Think this one through very carefully and take the time to imagine every possible bad scenario ; if you are truly comfortable with the worst possible outcome forge ahead and enjoy. Maybe it will turn out well but as I said just in case ......... unless you are completely ok with a bad result it isn't worth the risk.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
Our advice to you is to be VERY careful should you choose to go down that road. It's not something that we would do because there are just too many unknowns. If something were to go wrong it could end up coasting someone their job.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
What is the best way to handle a First contact with another couple that one of them turns out to be a Co-Worker of one of us?

For my wife and I we don't find it a problem and feel that it could work out great if the 4 of us hit it off personally like any other couple to couple in the lifestyle. The work relationship is not a type of supervisor/subordinate, there is a good deal of separation.

Just looking for Opinions

Spokane Valley WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: First Contact: A Couple that one is a Co-Worker!