Dos and Donts for First Contact : Swingers Discussion 486411041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactDos and Donts for First Contact
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
User Details are only visible to members.
When we first started out, we had a terrible time with that first email. We always said the wrong thing and undoubtedly came across either rude or fake or whatever.

Now we just try to be friendly and straightforward with that first email... introduce ourselves, tell what we liked about them, and ask them to let us know if they are interested.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Some of the "courtship" of swinging seems backwards..we show our naked body's to each other first...faces last...We talk about sex before we've even met...And swinging has many rules traditional courtship does not...but some things should always be the same when meeting other people....Kindness and honesty...My wife and i prefer to stick with the "traditional" route..showing our face pics and leaving the naked stuff for our bedroom....We don't like the "reverse courtship" most on the site practice so my advice is to stick with how you approach it in the vanilla world...do what's natural..even the most hard-core among us are turned off by vulgar insensitivity...wow i ramble too much sorry...=^) B

Whitestone NY

Username hidden
(204 posts)
I've got a window in my schedule TONIGHT.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Don't write your first mail asking is someone wants to fuck tonight, maybe they do, but that's not a good first impression to make.

Do treat everyone with respect, if you're not interested, say so.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact