Dos and Donts for First Contact : Swingers Discussion 486411031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactDos and Donts for First Contact
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With us, an immediate "demand" for pics is a big red flag. We exchange pics willingly, but only after enough chat time or messages that we feel comfortable doing so. The best thing to do to get our attention and interest is to send a polite, reasonably intelligent message that expresses your interest without describing body parts or what you would like to do with ours! LOL A little humor helps, too! P & K (in the middle of a sexual wasteland!!!)

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
We had this happen with the first couple that we met and about made me change my mind about swinging altogether.......meet up with the couple in a public setting, go back to their "room" for what we are expecting to be just verbally getting to know each other (only because we thought we made that clear) and WHAM off comes her shirt, WHAM off goes his pants, then she reaches for my hubbys groin to whip it out! I Don't THINK SO!! Sorry Buh bye!

I would rather talk on the phone with the woman first (just to make sure there is a woman--- too many game players in our area and phonies). Meet up with both of them and both of us, talk a bit and see if there is any kind of attraction there ESPECIALLY between the woman and I. Go home and see if anything progresses from then on. We don't like to "jump in the sac" on the first night.....if it happens it happens, but we don't expect it.

Some need to not be so pushy. Why is it hard for some to take no for an answer. Or how about.... what is the sense in a rude comment for us saying "sorry we do not feel we are compatible...good luck in your searches and happy swinging?"

sorry okay got the bad experiences out of my system. ~hugs~

Chesterton IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would suggest reading people profiles very carefully before hitting them up. A lot of confusion can be avoided that way. Also, no one likes to be pushed. And if you're not their type, then don't take it too personally. Just like in any other aspect of life, not everyone is compatible.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
much better.

You mention d/d free twice, once for you and once for them. I think once in general gets the point across.

should be not-pushy or non-pushy, you have no-pushy.

I wouldn't say you've never been to a club or party, maybe that you've never been to a club.

I'd save the "After meeting for drinks or coffee we go back to my place for a slow massage and then" for later on in a mail message.

Get another picture or two uploaded and ask for suggestions from other members.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Gentleinutah- I send people compliments all the time if I like their profile, even if they are a zillion miles away, and still people don't respond. We'll usually just say something like you guys are far away but we saw you in the forums or whatever and love you profile. Have a nice day or something. I figure it never hurts to tell someone nice but it always annoys me to not get a thank you or whatever.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Specialkk123, I've got a few suggestions.

Your tag line is all Caps, as if you are yelling, comes across as rude to many members. I don't think SEX or 'make love' should be mentioned in the tag line at all. Say something non sexual.

Your 'looking for' section starts off talking about sex too, try something else. Your comment: "We are all suppose to be adults, not children" while I understand you posting that, it would turn some people off.

Almost your entire profile is sex related. We're all here for sex, everyone knows that. Certainly say what your looking for and such, but try saying more than just sexual stuff. Do you like boating, tennis, bowling or what. If you sound like a real person, not just someone that wants to get laid, you'll have more success.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
we would write you back utah if you were just writing to compliment..we are not rude like the couple you wrote to..i just meant for people to read them to know what to expect... based on what you wrote you didn't expect them to be interested which shows you are considerate and respectful from the get go.....B

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Here's one..A couple just contacted us and their profile says "NO COUPLES, FEMALES ONLY".....They must not read very well....So my advice is: Read the freakin profile of the couple or person who you are contacting! See also: Forums/Better Profiles....B

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
There's a Hurricane headed directly at us, so I don't think you wanna head this way just yet.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
......of course its ok to talk about sex..most of us are here for that...Its how we go about it that makes the difference...

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact