Dos and Donts for First Contact : Swingers Discussion 486411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactDos and Donts for First Contact
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't care if it's all caps or not, I'm just making the observation and suggestions.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Gentle, I just think it's hard to read. I don't blame them if they are new to the internet. It's just really hard to get through a profile that is in all caps.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
H2O, your entire profile is in capital letters. Many consider it as yelling and rude. I suggest changing that right away, then submit your profile to the profile review forum.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I'm a single male searching for couples for threesomes. I respect peoples wishes and am not the rude type however I keep getting rude responses, that is, whenever I get a response. I've noticed couple's ads stating they are searching for single males but when I respond to their ad, I either do not get a response or a rude one. If couples do not want males, then they should uncheck the males portion of their ads. Just my opinion. If someone would look over my ad, let me know what changes if any I should make for it to be more appealing. thanks to all.

Waterloo NY

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hey Flip, There is an entire subject on this under sucessful swinging...you should post there you'll gett way more response....B

Whitestone NY

Username hidden
(204 posts)
To FlipFlopGirlnTheCaptain:

After just reading your profile, I don't see anything else that you need to do. You clearly stated what you were looking for and what you weren't looking for, so you're off to a good start.

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(1420 posts)
When we first decided to try this lifestyle, we put together a short list of "Rules" and promised each other to adhere to them. We felt that the most important rules were; 1) Show us a "G" rated pic of both people with faces (especially eyes) clearly visible, and 2) After talking online, talk briefly on the phone and finally meet somewhere for drinks and conversation. If there is mutual interest, meet a second time and be ready for action.

Our first few encounters were with single males. We'd go online and visit different chat rooms and within a few minutes we'd be chatting with several guys. My wife would do all the typing and, when asked for photos, would reply... Send us at least 1 "G" rated pic with eyes visible first. And of course, we would then receive 4 or 5 close-ups of the guys' cock and none of the face. For weeks this went on and we started getting discouraged.

One afternoon we were contacted by a guy who was in the area but didn't have any pics or quick access to a camera. He also wanted us to break our 2nd rule and meet him that night at a hotel. With the exception of those 2 issues, his online personality was better than anyone we had chatted with so far!

While my wife chatted with him, we discussed the possibility of "bending" our rules a little ( at this point, we were also anxious to move beyond the internet and actually meet someone). I ended up driving to a local coffee shop to meet him. My wife stayed home and started getting ready to go out in the event I returned home with a favorable report. The guy turned out to be exactly as he had said he was, and an hour later the three of us were having a great time at a local motel! That first experience is still one of our all-time favorites! My point is this; Try to allow for some flexibility. We still spell out our rules to everyone we meet, but we also find O to "go with our gut" even if it means compromising our primary rules.

Our first contacts are different every time due to different personalities, distance, preferences, Etc. As for Do's & Dont's? Do be careful... Don't be too careful! :-}

Stateline NV

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree if your not interested, let the other person know. I try to be honest, but I do get some couples that jus want to e-mail, cam...etc etc...and never meet. I would rather a couple just be upfront and honest with me, as I am with them.

N & B

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(79 posts)
MarkForce, chances are if you wrote that email and were listed as a single guy, the couple probably thought you were being a jerk. We've had a lot of "I know I'm listed as a single guy, but I have a (fill in the correct one here - girlfriend, lover, wife) that's interested, so can I see your pics?" We either ignore them, or block them, depending upon which one of us is online and reads the mail first.

When we write the first message, we ask the couple to take a look at our profile. If they have pics, we open them to them and ask that they do the same (providing theirs are private). We get a reply about once out of five or six. Don't let it get you down, it happens on every site, every where.

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
we really don't open our pics unless the others have pics and we have chatted with them enough to feel comfortable to do so. And especially if the profile is vage and the couple keeps bugging to see pics or a peep off our webcam we tend to block them.

Somerset PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact