Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Dos and Donts for First Contact
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO Pappagoose, too funny!!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
the first contact... hmm if your not captain picard on the enterprise, i suggest you use a net, in case you fall or the other couple tries to get away there probly isn't a good answer for this, but as always i'll give it a good whacking, do try to keep your pants on more than 5 minutes no matter what part of the restaurant your are seated in and don't come with a boner and protective slip covers already in place, do bring a good attitude and comb your wild eyebrows, and don't say hello who's gonna sit in my face first? do remember you only have one first impression, don't let it be your face on the restaurant door as you get thrown out for flashing the other patrons. do tell a little about yourself so they know you better, don't tell them the story about the last couple that starts with "they lived on a sheep farm and i found out what it meant to have velcro gloves. i say good luck and warpspeed!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Try to keep members names out of your posts if you can.....Let me rephrase that....Unless you're saying how hot someone is, NEVER mention anothers members name. Let people do their own thing even if you think its didgusting or wrong or whatever. There are plenty of ways to post what you just did without sending everyone to their profile, it just involves more typing.

Brian

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I can't believe the number of people on here who don't even bother reading your profile before sending you a mail! How the heck can you know who you're mailing and what they're into if you don't read their profile?? A lot of them just see your pics and send you a mail. We always read their profile thoroughly... there is A LOT of important information in there that is pertinent to what you are looking for. We will usually always respond even if to say no thanks, but never to the people who don't even both reading about us. And we also won't respond to the people who write us to ask us to fuck... no better way to get us to ignore you!

Redding CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Le Chef, that's one way of looking at it. But I always try to make a good first impression, whether its swinging, business, or my vanilla social life. Do I "fake" it? Hell no. If you ever met us, you'd find we leave a strong first impression, lol.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
VA, that's a mighty fine idea. Now if you can figure out the logistics of this, we're game! ROFL Besides, I really want to find out how old farts fuck, up close and personal (wasn't that the comment you got?) ROFL Susan (Who thinks you've seen a lot more than her face!)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
OK Susan. You've seen our faces. Now let's quit the jabbering and fuck, OK?

ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
While we are first chatting with a couple, we'll always ask for G rated pics of the two of them together. And we always send ours right away. Comfort level is one thing, but personalities only account for PART of the attraction. The other "attraction level" is physical. We've had folks tell us they wouldn't send the pics until we talked on the phone with them or until we'd chatted for a while. I don't care how many times I've chatted on line with someone, or on email, or on the phone. There is no personal connection until we see pics.

In fact, when a couple hedges about sending pics (G rated ones now), I always wonder if its really a couple. And I always wonder how they know the physical attraction will be there until they've seen ours. A profile can only go so far in telling about yourself. This is a very "hands on" lifestyle - pictures are a very important part of being on the internet and trying to meet people.

And for the single guys here, that really applies to you too! You need at least one body short (no cocks, and you can block the face). Make them private if you want and only open to those couples who have replied to your email.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Greenhornet:

I can understand your frustration. To us, it's pretty much common courtesy. Whether we are feeling someone or not, we try to answer every e-mail in a timely manner.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
Well, I have to say, my wife and I have had a lot of very positive responses from those couples who we have e-mailed, and generally it seems to be because we contact people with whom we think we may have a connection with, based on the profile. Unfortunately, we seem to have hit a scheduling dry spell what with all these hurricane concerns and such. Basically, be yourselves, and hope that you are accepted. I would rather handle assholes than fakes.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Dos and Donts for First Contact